Hello!

Marianna Goldsham

OOC First Name
Jean
Wand
larch (wood), dragon heartstring (core), 11 and 1/2 inches (length), somewhat springy (rigidity)
I'm Jean, a real-life Ravenclaw and lover of learning. However, my character, named Marianna Goldsham, treats education with excessive seriousness for a different kind of love (but I reckon this isn't the appropriate time to go into details about her!). Out of curiosity, may someone tell me when the next SY will begin and suggest things for my Muggleborn OC to do during the wait?

Hello and welcome ^_^
I'm unsure of the exact date of the next SY, though no doubt the wait will feel like forever. :p

Regarding your character, you could find other younger characters to roleplay with if you ask around or post a topic in the Plotline/Story Developments through the On Topic Board. Alternatively you could create a variety of other, older characters to use while you wait. :D

Hi Jean, welcome to the site :D You're not the only new one here so don't feel too nervous lol. I'm Scott. I signed up here about 2 weeks ago and have loved it so far. If you're looking to start a plot then you could post a topic in Plotline/Story Developments section (like it has been suggested already :r ). The community is friendly here so no doubt you'll get an offer or two.

Hey there, Jean - welcome to HNZ!
If Pottermore is anything to go by[note]And I remain unconvinced that it is[note], I'm a 'real life' Slytherin. :tut:
Sorting is probably about 13 weeks away at this point ( :mortified: ) because we just closed the last 'bout up.
But there' plenty to do on HNZ in the interim and we'd love to get to know you and get you involved in things sooner rather than later!

Let me know if you ever need any help.

Best,

~Nick

Welcome to HNZ! :hugs
Feel free to shoot me a pm if you'd like to roleplay or anything! I hope to see you around the board often! ^_^

Hey there Jean! :hug:

My sister and I just saw your name on the board and we thought that Marianna Goldsham was a totally amazing name! You have a gift my friend! Anyway, back on topic, welcome to the site. There is a variety of things to do on the site, the least of which is to make another character. (I should know, I have over 70) HNZed is an amazing place and we are all really friendly. I hope to roleplay with you sometime! Feel free to pm me about anything and if i can't help you I know the people who can! Great to see you around!

~Teigan. (RL Ravenclaw too! Highfive!)
<i></i>

I know I'm late to the party, but I thought I'd stop in to welcome you. So...welcome, Jean! I'm Cyndi. I hope you enjoy your time here.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back