Hello!

Kylar Gaunt

OOC First Name
Bryan
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hey guys, I just so happened to stumble upon this beautifully established HP RPG. I'm still exploring, and checking the place out; but so far, so good. My name is Bryan, I am 26 years old. I have been role-playing for some time now. (I haven't in a long time....) But hopefully, I can call this place home.

Hope you can. Everyone is pretty friendly around here. Trust me once you really get into the swing of things around here HNZ has a talent of never letting you leave. (No matter how hard you try lol)

Hey there Bryan, welcome to HNZ! I'm glad you found our little corner of the Internet.
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you ever need any help or have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to PM me (as you already have).
I look forward to seeing you around the board and getting to know you better!

Hi Bryan!

Welcome around. Yes, HNZ is an amazing place, a very well coordinated and established RP Site. I was amazed my first time in as well. I'm Teigan and whilst I am not an admin or a moderator, I would be glad to help you out if you need it. This will be my fourth year here on the site, so I like to think I've gotten to know the system pretty well. xD Otherwise I loving just chatting about anything and plotting rps is also fun! Hope you stick around!

~Teigan

Hello Bryan ^_^
You can call me Tenilee, and welcome to the site. I think you will grow to really like it here. We're all friendly and willing to help you out if you need anything, so don't feel nervous about asking someone for help, or even just asking for a roleplay or something. I hope you decide to stay with us. :)
~Tenilee

Hey Bryan, nice to meet you! I am Jamie, the place is great and you can write down your fantasy. Have fun on HNZ, but i am sure that is no problem :)

Welcome to HNZ, Bryan. I'm glad that you are liking what you see. I hope to see you around the site often. Feel free to PM me with any questions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back