Hello!

London Ellis

OOC First Name
Ayla
Hello!
I'm new as of yesterday, and I guess I should say hi.
My name is Ayla, I play piano and flute, and I row. I get a-lot-higher-than-average grades and I'm very socially awkward. I love writing, the library is my favourite place in the whole wide world, and I tend to overlook obvious things. I'm a kiwi, proud and true, and I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, so this website is awesome. I guess I'm checked in, yeah?
Well, haere ra!

Hey Ayla! Welcome to HNZ, I hope you will have a great time here if you ever want to RP just PM me. :) I love the Kiwi accent it sounds so pretty, Karl Urban has it and he is hot haha :$ Greetings from far, far away.. The Netherlands hope you are okay New Zealand is dangerous, earthquakes and other weird creatures.. oh and do not forget the deadly seas. Welcome again. Tamara

Hello Ayala welcome to hnz :party:
First of all i love your name. I am mia I am from Australia. By the sounds of it you will fit right in here. If you have any questions or fancy a chat feel free to pm me. Everyone here is really friendly.
Just some background information, the little book at the top of the page links to the site info it is a good idea to give that a bit if a read. Also we have two awesome admins Nicholas king and cyndi Kingsley (ooc nick and cyndi) we also have some great global moderators, stefan archer, Patricia Styx, haden hansel, Riley sparkles and Keira potter (Emzies, pat, kaitlyn, Donna and kait)
I look forward to seeing you around and rping in the future
Mia :mia:

Well, I am Steven, also from The Netherlands and I wish you a happy welcome to HNZ!

Hai i'm jamie also from the Netherlands! And welcome and nice to meet you! Have a great time. Loves Jamie

Welcome to HNZ Ayla! :hug:
Hope to see you lurking around the board sometime! ^_^

Hello Ayla! :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada.
I think you're in good company on HNZ with your love of writing and perhaps even being socially awkward (though that last one could be endemic to the whole of the Internet). I'm glad you found our little site and hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to give me a poke via PM (though I've noticed you're making use of the FAQ forum - which is equally good, if not better for response times).

I look forward to seeing you around the board!

Hiya, and welcome to HNZ!

I don't go by my first name here, but you can call me Cess. ;) I'm from Narnia Singapore, all the way in Southeast Asia. Hope to see you around the board!

~ Cess

Hi Ayla,

I'm Cyndi, the other admin on the site. I love the library too!
I do hope that you enjoy your time on the site. Hope to see you around often. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back