Hello

Ethan Abbott

OOC First Name
Cian
Dear fellow Potterheads,

I am here because of the same reason as Steven, during a conversation at Skype between my friends Tamara and Milan who where talking about this Roleplay Forum, I got interessed, they explained Steven and me what it's about, so here I am.

I'll introduce myself shortly, my name is Cian and I'm fifteen years old. I just did my finals, now I'm celebrating my holiday and hoping that I'll graduate. The story of Harry Potter doesn't stay with the book and films, as you all know, that's why I like this kind of communities. Hopefully it will be a joyfull experience.

Regards,

Cian

Cian, welcome, welcome!

Waaaaah!!! Another new member!! And a fifteen-year-old!!

I get happy because of the simplest of things so don't mind me too much... xD ...

Hello Cian!! I'm Marga and I am from the Philippines...

I direct you Site Documentation for all your needed information. It's really helpful... Trust me... xD ^_^ ... Also, if you have any questions, you can PM any of the Admins and Global Moderators... They're really friendly, helpful and awesome... ^_^

Also you can shoot me a PM anytime you want in any of my charries.. Plots or conversations or anything random is fine with me... xD

So, I hope to see you around the board! ^_^

~Marga!

Hey Cian,

Welkom op het forum!

Welcome on the forum, for the non dutchies.. btw we are taking over :r
Nice to have you here, have a great time and remember we are always online on skype, so if you have any questions fire away.

G'day Cian!

I must admit, I'm not entirely sure how to properly pronounce your name. :unsure: I'd really love for you to tell me how to say it, so I feel a little better. :lol:
Anywho, but on topic!
Welcome to HNZ! You can call me Tenilee and it's great to meet you. I'm from Australia and I think you'll have fun here. :)
I look forward to seeing you around the board. If you ever want to chat or rp or something, just PM me on my main account Samual Kaster.
See you later!
~Tenilee ^_^

You pronounce it like Ian, and the C like a K for example: Candy. (Stupid example, hopefully you'll figure it out. :s) It's a Celtic name, my mother gave it to me because she's Scottish. And probably 95% of the people doesn't pronounce it right, but I learned to live with it. xP

Regards,

Cian

So, you pronounce it like this?? xD The English one... :r xD Hahaha!!

Ethan Abbott said:
You pronounce it like Ian, and the C like a K for example: Candy. (Stupid example, hopefully you'll figure it out. :s) It's a Celtic name, my mother gave it to me because she's Scottish. And probably 95% of the people doesn't pronounce it right, but I learned to live with it. xP

Regards,

Cian
Thank you. I did think that might be the way you say it. (That is, if I'm saying it right now. xD ) I have the same problem with my name, which is why I usually ask people how they pronounce their name if I'm not sure. :p

Kellin Tuuri said:
Ethan Abbott said:

Regards,

Cian
Thank you. I did think that might be the way you say it. (That is, if I'm saying it right now. xD ) I have the same problem with my name, which is why I usually ask people how they pronounce their name if I'm not sure. :p
You're welcome, mate. I don't have an idea how I should pronounce yours right, I was thinking about not even pronouncing the 'i', but I think it's a huge mistake. :unsure:

Don't worry too much. A lot of people get it wrong. Anywho, Tenilee is pronounced: Ten-knee-lee. Quite simple, actually. :lol:

Ai Edogawa said:
So, you pronounce it like this?? xD The English one... :r xD Hahaha!!
No. :s It's like --> this
Kellin Tuuri said:
Don't worry too much. A lot of people get it wrong. Anywho, Tenilee is pronounced: Ten-knee-lee. Quite simple, actually. :lol:
Thinking harder about the name than it really is. :s

I love your name! ^_^
Welcome to the site! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin, and I'm from the United States.
I'm sure you'll get tons of help from your friends, but if you still have a question, feel free to PM me.
See you around! :)

Hey there Cian!

I am Teigan (No problem pronouncing my name is there?) Tenilee or Tenile as I call her is my sister :) So I am from Australia too. It is great to have you on the board. I look forward to seeing you around.

Cian!
Welcome to HNZ! I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada.

This influx of Nederlanders is quite overwhelming, but I'm happy to see you all here and hope to, one day, take over the Netherlands see a whole bunch more of you folk on the site. :r

If you have any questions or concerns about the board, feel free to contact me - but I suspect your friends will be more than happy to help you out as well.

See you around the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back