Hello.

Alex Montgomery

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hello. I'm Zelly, and I am new. I've actually known about this site for a while, a while being a few years, but I've just lurked and stuff. Erm, yeah. I'm not new to RP'ing, and am on several other sites.

To clarify; my real name is not Zelly. Call me paranoid, but I don't feel comfortable changing it quite yet. I'll probably change it when I'm settled in on the site, but, yeah. Not yet. Not that I think you're all stalkers... I just want to be careful.

I enjoy to write, though I don't think I'm the best at it. I'm not always the best at transferring words OOC, as you can probably see with all the 'erms' and 'yeahs' I have already written. My writing isn't really the most descriptive, nor does it always make sense, but here it is anyway. I enjoy to code HTML, but I'm still learning. I know enough to make basic things, and posting layouts, though I've seen that HTML is disabled on here.

I'm living in Australia, but I'm a New Zealander. I am not living here willingly. But, you know, it won't kill me. I am male. I am thirteen. I just realized how strange it is that I am willing to share a vague location, gender, and age but not a first name. Nevermind.

Ahem, anyway, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to RP'ing here.

Hello Zelly and welcome to HNZ.
It is good to see new people join us, we are a pretty friendly bunch, promise.
I am Mia, I am also living australia though i come form the UK. there are plenty of New Zealanders and Australians around the board.
jus some information that may help you. the site information is located here and there are a list of our awesome admins and global moderators here though if you any any problems feel free to send me a pm, or post it in the shoutbox and someone will be happy to help.
:hug:
Mia

Hey Zelly,
Welcome to HNZ. I'm Melissa and I'm an New Zealander through and through.
If you ever want to RP pm me and I'm sure I can rustle up one of my many many characters to RP with yours.
Hope you enjoy HNZ and can't wait to get to know you.
:hug:
Melissa.

Hey again Zelly :D

I'm Nicole but feel free to call me Nico as it's my HNZ nickname given by Tenilee :p I live in the Philippines, by the way. I'm also thirteen like you but I'm a girl. Hope to see you around and I hope you enjoy it here. If you ever want to RP, just PM me and we can do so.

-Nico :)

Hello Zelly, I'm the cool David (There's another one, but he's not me). Nice to meet you. I hope you have a fun time here. :D

Nice to meet you too :)

Hi "Zelly"!! It's great that you joined the site! Most of the information you really need I believe Mia told you but I didn't read the entire thing. But yup! Welcome!

David and Nico, play nice. :)

Hello, you can call me Tenilee.

Welcome to HNZed, I hope you'll have a lot of fun here and realise that we're most certainly not all stalkers. :p But it's understandable (and sensible) that you want to be careful, not no need to worry. I am living in Australia, and I'm sorry that you're not living here willingly (I love it here.) I just turned sixteen today and I'm a female.

So yeah, that's me and I hope to RP with you sometime!
~Tenilee

Hey there, Zelly. :)
I definitely think you're strange for not being willing to share a first name if you'll give other information. :tut: But we're all a little strange here, I suppose.

If you're a Kiwi in Australia it just might kill you, actually. Reminds me of this video. xD

At any rate: I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a PM.
Unfortunately, sorting has just closed for the 'year' - but if you want a student character and are sneaky enough to PM me I can see what we can do. :r

Well, I decided to just put my RL name there. Zelly was just some random thing I made up in the mean time. And, for Nick... I'll do my best. I'm going to try and make / finish my character today, though I don't think that'd leave much room for high quality. Again, it's nice to meet everyone. :)

Nice to meet you Michael. Haha actually I'm up above but figured I'd say it this time with your name XD

Hi Michael!
My name is Brittany, but everyone calls me Annie. I love to RP with new people to the site and I have characters in a wide variety of ages so if you ever want to start something feel free to shot me a PM. But anyways Welcome to HNZ! I'm sure you'll be addicted like the rest of us in no time xD (We're just that awesome ;) ) Hope to see you around the board
~Annie

Welcome to HNZ Zelly! :hug:
My name is Jessye! I hope to see you lurking around the board often! ^_^

We have a first name! :O
Hullo, Michael. :r

Welcome to HNZ Michael! :hug:

My name is Angelo! I hope to see you around the board ^_^

Welcome to the site, Michael.

Michael! I found you! Maybe I should start RPing again.. I promise I won't laugh at you or embarrass you :p

- Love and butterfly cuddles and cutesy nicknames in front of your friends from school,
Your favourite sister.
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back