Hello!

Hi there Lauren, welcome to HNZ!

I was new to roleplaying when I first joined HNZ first, too. (In fact, when I first joined I was tricked. :tut: I thought this was like a Harry Potter flash game, and had no context of what a play-by-post sort of RPG would be.)
But, like you, I had a love of Harry Potter. :)

I'm Nick, and I'm one of the admin here. I'm from Canada, myself, but we have a group of kiwis around the board.
If you have any questions or concerns about the site, or ever need any help, feel free to contact me. :D

See you around!

Hey Lauren!

I'm Melissa and I am also from New Zealand.
I have been on the site about three years and I too, knew nothing about Role-playing until I joined here.
So if you are ever in need of an RP shoot me a pm.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Melissa.
^_^

Hey there ^_^

Welcome to the site, it's lovely to meet you, I'm from Australia, so we're basically neighbors :woot: anyway, when I first joined here, I had a little bit of experience from another site, but I was still confused, as I'm easily confused :p

It's great to see more people around, if you ever need anything, PM one of the Admins or Global Moderators, the guys in pretty purple ^_^ or me, and I'll try to help =))
See you around.

Heya Lauren,

Welcome, welcome and more welcomes. Its so amazing when more people join the board. Can't wait to get to know you. I am from Australia too, so thats pretty cool. Hope you stick around :hug:

^_^ Teigs

Hi Lauren :hug:

Welcome to HNZ ^_^ I'm Nicole and I'm from the Philippines. See you around the board :D

-Nicole-

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to the site! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin, and I'm not from NZ. I do love Harry Potter though (and the awesome community), which is why I'm still here ^_^
I hope you enjoy your time on the site! See you around. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back