Hello

Morphieus Dalroy

OOC First Name
Aaron
Wand
11 1/4, Black Walnut, Unicorn Tail Hair, Unyielding.
Hey Hoggies NZ!

For some time now I've frequented your forum and pondered if I should join or not - many times I clicked the red x not wanting to for reasons such as that it was a forum roleplay, something im not used to. What I am used to is roleplaying on chat sites, if anyone was wondering... I have done basic forum roleplay before, but nothing of this level.

I love how its Hogwarts New Zealand, I am in Australia! My name is Aaron, as the OOC name field suggest and I just love these forums. I am in New South Wales and am currently in nineth grade, big Harry Potter fan as many of you here must be! I myself have read the books eleven times... each. xD. I have a Pottermore account, which is GlowStone54 (add me if you like) and on Pottermore, I've already finished book one.

Its very rare I do introduction posts on a forum board, I usually just dive right in! So forgive me If I've left out any information at all - I'd be happy to answer questions if you'd like to jot them down in a reply. It'll take me a while to get use to your systems here on Hogwarts NZ, so yes - I would appreciate a wee tiny bit of help. xD

Thank you for reading my thread,
Aaron.

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
I'm Jessye, from the United States! We have a Pottermore Section and if you post your information up there I'm sure plenty of people would love to add you! Also, to get started you may want to lurk the Site Documentation because it has tonnes of useful information for you to lurk that can really help out. If you have any other questions you can always contact the Admins or the Global Moderators too. Unfortunately sorting is closed for the time being, but there is plenty of other fun things to have your character do while you wait! ^_^

Hope to see you around the board!
♥ Jessye

Hello and Welcome to HNZ
so glad that you decided to join us, I'm sure that you will enjoy it here.
you don't need to worry about not having done Forum based RP before. many people haven't when they first join up but they lean quick enough.
I am Mia and feel free to contact me with any questions, we also have two Awesome Admins Nick and Cyndi, floating around in purple, and a group of Great Global Moderators (in a lighter purple) who will also be able to answer any questions you have, if none of the above are on just shout out in the shout box and someone will answer any concerns you have, everyones really nice OOC even if they don't look it.
the documentation can be found by following the link at the top of the page, it has the outline of the site and how it works as well as many other things you need to know. unfortunately we are in the middle of the school year so sorting wont be open for a month or so but the unsorted RP area is a good place to get to know other new members (and old members with new accounts) and get used to role playing

you said you are in NSW isn't it like 2 or 3 in the morning there?

I think that that is most things covered.
Mia

Yup 2:15. Thanks both of you, sucks about the school year thing... xD.

Welcome to HNZ, Aaron! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. ^_^ Feel free to call me Amanda.

Hey there Aaron. :) Welcome to HNZ, I'm glad you decided to register in the end. ^_^

As you've already PMed me, I know you feel comfortable doing so. So just poke me as much as you need to. ;) Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the board!

Welcome to HNZ! You will love it here as we all do! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need help with anything!

Hey there, welcome to HNZ ^_^ My name is Donna, and I'm like your neighbor! I'm from New Zealand :p I've finished Book 1 on Pottermore as well, can't wait for the rest to come out!

Welcome to the site, Aaron! I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back