Hello

Wand
Ebony/Coconut Wand 13" Essence of Star Dust
Hey everybody, I'm G (as I get comfortable, I'll reveal more than just my initial). I've role-played for a few years now, on a few sites, and I love Harry Potter! I'm a teen, and I'm from Canada.

Hey there G :)

Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand!

Im sure you will love it here - its a great site ^_^

I would suggest that you take a look at the Site Documentation and if you have any questions to PM an administrator or Global Moderator ((the people in purple))

I love Canada, its a great country even though i live in England xD

PM me if you need any help or just want to do some roleplaying ;)

Welcome again, its always nice to see new people :)

Kate
:hug:

Hey G, (I feel a bit ghetto saying that... I'll try again)

Hey G-Dawg! (Much better, now I just sound like a white person trying to sound ghetto)

Welcome to HNZ. You could have came at a better time, as the next sorting wont be for a little while. But if your really impatient have some fun at Drumstrung or Beauxbatons (Parlez-vous Francais?).

Hey G! :hug:

I would like to personally welcome you to HNZ, I'm Zach. If you ever need to know anything, have any kinds of questions. PM myself or any of the Site Staff. We're all more then willing to help you out!

I'll tell you a little about me;
I'm from Australia, New South Wales to be specific. I am sixteen, turning on seventeen. I'm obsessed with Power Rangers, and I'm surprised I'm not bouncing off the walls with the excitement that next Wednesday is going to bring the world.

So, yeah, if you ever want to RP or anything, feel free to chuck me a PM. I always reply. :p

~ Zach

HI G,
I'm sure you'll fall into the swing of things soon. I hope to see you around the site, PM if you want to RP or something :)
Welcome :hug:
~Annie

Hi there, "G" - I'm not sure what motivation there is to be secretive of your first name (unless it's incredibly unique and it's one of two in Canada, and the other person with it is on his/her death bed). :p

That aside, welcome to HNZ! :) I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada as well. ^_^
It's always nice to see fresh faces on the bored, and having experience roleplaying is always nice - even though it's not required on HNZ. xD

Welcome once again, and I'll see you around!

Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone. :)
Daniel - Oui, je parle un petit peu de francais. (I don't think that's grammatically correct though :p )
Nicolas - I've realized that I tend to reveal a lot of information about myself, so I'm trying a new approach by revealing little and easing into it. ^_^ (Though, I think it is a bit of a weird name for a girl to have)

Welcome to HNZ ^_^ I'm Donna, feel free to poke me with any questions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back