Hello

NikolausCeaceski

OOC First Name
Nikolaus Ceaceski
:erm: Well hello! I would just like to say hello to you all andto introduce myself. My name must not be named....I'm just kidding. I'm a pretty big Harry Pooter fan in my town. I own four Harry Potter t-shirts with Gryffindor, Harry and Ron and Heromine, and a t-shirt I wore to the midnight showing of the deathly hallows. :o I was told about this forum by a friend and I would really like to interact with others who also like Harry Potter. I hope you'll have fun with me as well.

- :erm:

Hey welcome to the site! I'm Madz and it's always awesome to have more new members joins!

So like Site Doc is your bffz right noa!
Read it and you will get the whole gits of things ^^
There's two Admin: Cyndi and Nicolas
and two Global Mod: Pat and Kaitlyn :)

if you need help, I'm sure they be okay to show you around and of course myself I don't mind helping :D

Again Welcome to the site hope this wasn't to cheesy for you xD

Madz ^^

Hey there!

It seems like you've already been given the schpeel about what HNZ is - so I'm just going to introduce myself to you. :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you're ever hopelessly lost or confused, don't hesitate to contact me. ^_^

Hi! I'm Pheebz :p

Welcome to HNZ :D

The name is Hamza. :)

Welcome to HNZ, have lots of fun. ^_^

It seems like the others have given you all of the information that you need to know, so I'll just say welcome!
I hope you enjoy the site :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back