Hello!

Madeline Wilson

OOC First Name
Mad
Hi, I'm Mad . I'm an American in China (that's all you need to know)... :lol: and basically... I'm a writer, love my friends and school here.... just a normal person, I'd suppose.

Hi! Im Anna!
I've been to China before! What do you think of it?​
<i>
</i>

Hi Mad! Welcome to HNZ! ^_^
I'm Chinese in the Philippines :p
Hope to RP with you soon! Do Enjoy your stay here! :wub:
-Edlaine

Hi Mad! I'm Melissa, but everyone calls me Mel. :) Welcome to HNZ! You'll soon find that it's an awesome site, and that most all of us are crazy... but don't worry you'll get used to it. ;) If you'd ever like to RP, just send me an PM and I'll be happy to RP with you. :D

Oh, and I also recommend checking out the Site Documentation so you can see the rules and anything else for info. If you have any questions, the admins and global mods are happy to help you. They're all very friendly, but you'll find out that Nick, one of the admins, is the craziest of us all. :r I hope you have a great time here, and I'll see you around! :)

♥ Mel. :wub:

Hey there Mad, welcome to HNZ. :)
China, huh? That must be pretty interesting. ^_^
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada, myself. =]

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM. (The site documentation link that Mel provided should answer most questions, though. :) )

See you around the site, I hope!

Heya!

I'm Madz, Maddy and my RL name is Madeline ^^ I'm from New England (in America), welcome to HNZ! China? That's awesome! Hope you enjoy this board as much as we all do, happy plotting :D

Hiya Mad, I'm American in America, unfortuanatly. China must be exciting, I've been to Japan and my best friend lives in Thailand, though I've never talk with someone from China or who's been to China :) I hope you are enjoying yourself there and that you'll enjoy yourself here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back