Hello

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
My name is Malynne, and I am eighteen years old. I used to be on the HWA, and instead of transferring my main character, I decided to go with Leah to try something new.
A few of my favorite things are, my fiance', my cat Tabby, caffeine, naps, reading, and naturally Harry Potter RPing.

It's lovely to meet all of you, and to be on a new forum! Send me a pm or a shout in the shoutbox if you ever want to RP. I'm always up for it.

Welcome Leah! I think you will really like it here. :D

Hey there Malynne, I'm Nick (I wasn't very creative with my character's first name. -_- ). :)
Welcome to HNZ! ^_^ The circumstances you're here from aren't so awesome, but I'm glad you're here now!

If you have any questions etc. about the forum feel free to shoot me a PM (like you already have :r ).

Thanks for the welcome, you guys!

Haha, Nick. My main charries name on HWA, was Angela Malynne Kole. The last name is my fiance's and the first names are my own. You're not alone. :p

I'm the best for being creative about my main characters name :D (My real name is exactly the same as Pat's :p )

Anywho, welcome to HNZ :D It's great that you have chosen to continue your HP RPing with us here at HNZ, I swear we're not as bad as some make us out to be................we're worse :r:

Hope you enjoy your time here and see you about :D

- Pat

Welcome to HNZ, one word of warning:~ Don't get scared at any of my posts :p :r

Oh wait that was 8 words. Oh well :r

Patricia Rogers said:
I'm the best for being creative about my main characters name :D (My real name is exactly the same as Pat's :p )

Anywho, welcome to HNZ :D It's great that you have chosen to continue your HP RPing with us here at HNZ, I swear we're not as bad as some make us out to be................we're worse :r:

Hope you enjoy your time here and see you about :D

- Pat
And it stops at the name? ^o) (;

Anyway, I'm Emily, welcome to HNZ. ^_^ :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back