Hello

Joseph Bree

Hello.

I am pleased to be part of your website.

Welcome to HNZ

If you need any help, just contact our resident admins Nicholas and my favorite of all Cecily.

Just Call me Joyce or A.J in OCC, i have other characters here but some are deleted. Just Pm me if you want some company or RP buddies. :D

You can role play in Obsidian Harbour or 'Unsorted Roleplaying' or around the wizarding world. :)

Eunice Grasglow said:
If you need any help, just contact our resident admins Nicholas and my favorite of all Cecily.
Ouch, that one hurt. :doh: Last time I do any favours for you. {-( :p You didn't even spell my name right. Sheesh.

Anyhow, welcome to HNZ, Joseph! I'm glad you're here too, and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
I'm Nick, so that's what you can call me when you see me around the board, and if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to PM me. :)
This thread should be able to answer some of your questions starting off, and many others can probably be answered in the FAQ forum.

See you around the board! :rofl:

By the way: I approved your name change request. ;)

Totally. Nick's the most amazing person ever to walk the face of the Earth so everything should be directed to him. Mwhaha. Also, your the bestest ever admin ever ya :) So yes all worship Nick... ^_^

Joseph Bree said:
I spelt it wrong when I typed it in today.
Yupp, that's why I didn't PM you and ask for a reason. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back