Hello! =)

Trixie Hales

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hey everyone :D

Just thought I'd come on and intro my character.. and um, yeah as u can see Im still in need of finding an avatar for her. hehe.. newae looking forward to RP'ing! ^_^

Trixie

Hey Trixie!

Welcome to HNZ!! This place is amazing, I hope you love it here as much as us loonies do :wub:

If you have any questions PM our admins (These guys are awesome)

If your in need for any graphics check out the Graphics Area where I am sure many of the artists will help you out. There is also an Avatar Gallery so check 'em out.

Hope you enjoy your time here
Sam (Louise OOC)

Welcome to HNZ!! :glomp2:

Your going to love it here trust me. ^_^

If you need anything feel free to PM me or one of the ultra awesome admins that we have. Also call me Lexi out of character so yeh if you need any help from members just go to OOC forum and we can help. :wub:

Welcome to HNZ!!

:lol: :p

Consdering Louise and Lexi already gave the 'PM admins' speech etc. Ill just say welcome ^_^
Your also more than welcome to PM me with any questions and/or RP requests, im always up for a RP

So I hope you enjoy your time on HNZ and Happy RPing! :lol:

Taylor

Hey there, Trixie! Welcome to Hogwarts NZ - I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. :)
As I'm certain you can tell - I am one of those 'ultra awesome admins' which everybody mentioned. So if you have any questions or concerns about the board, RPing, life in general... your best friend needs to be straightened out.... your math mark needs improving... anything at all, you can PM me. ;)
(Ok, maybe not math.)
Anywho, I'm Nick - so that's what you can call me. Of course everybody else 'round here will call me bunches of other stuff, too, so if you pick up on one of my million and a half nicknames feel free to use it, I suppose. :r: :p

Welcome to HNZ

Everyone told everything that would be need here and there is my lovely Nicky who will help you. So, just call me or Pm me if you want to RP my unsorted students.

JOYCE or A.J for OCC, i don't like ALEXIS, coz i think everybody here has that name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back