Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily had been silently supportive of Lars new boyfriend since last semester, and she had decided it was high time to go speak to him herself. She hummed happily, having spent the entire morning in the kitchens making a basket of assorted goodies. She'd even knitted him a scarf similar to the one she had given Lars; dark green for Slytherin and dark blue for Ravenclaw. She smiled as she came out onto the pitch, looking around for the captain.

As hard as he worked his team, Blake knew that Slytherin's legacy stood on his shoulders, and he needed to hold himself to an even higher standard. Especially with graduation on the horizon and the prospect of trying out for professional teams, Blake knew he needed to dedicate every spare moment to Quidditch if he had any hopes of carrying through with his plans, so of course he was out on the pitch, searching for a snitch that had been eluding him for half an hour already. As he flew low, close to the grass of the pitch grounds he realised he wasn't alone. Stomach twisting with nerves, Blake hesitated a moment before flying over. "Elliot's not here." He explained as he drew slightly nearer, hovering a couple of meters ahead of the girl. Given how inseparable.... whatever her name was and Elliot seemed, Blake figured that was the most likely reason she would be at the pitch.

Lily smiled when Blake approached. She tucked her hair behind her ear, giggling a little as he mentioned Elliot. "Oh, I know. I was looking for you, actually," she told him with a bright smile. "I was hoping we could talk," she explained. "I'm Lily, by the way," she introduced herself just in case, offering out her hand.

Blake blanched slightly when the girl said she was looking for him, though he supposed he wasn't surprised. Frankly, he was surprised that so far, Nell had been the only friend of Lars' to confront him. The one Blake really dreaded hearing from was Elliot, but somehow that confrontation seemed to have dodged him by. He knew he deserved whatever he had coming to him though so he nodded, lowering slightly to the ground and dismounting his broom. "Lily, yeah..." He said, as if he had remembered her name. "I'm Blake." He paused. "I mean, uh... you probably know that, I mean.... yeah..." He rambled, trailing off uncomfortably. "Um... yeah. Sorry."

Lily giggled softly, tucking her hair back. "I made you some snacks," she told him, offering out the basket a little bit on her arm. "I know Lars' other friends are more worried about him choosing you," She smiled, "But Elliot worries about everything. And I trust Lars' judgement." She giggled softly. "And I trust Jaspers judgement, too." She took the basket from her arm and offered it to Blake. "I wasn't sure what you liked so I made a bit of everything."

Nell's brand of hostility had, at least, been what Blake had expected. He knew Lars' friends knew all about his years of bullying, and part of publicising their relationship meant he had braced himself for confrontations, to defend his intentions. But this.... giggling and offer of a gift? Blake took a small step back, eyeing the Hufflepuff warily. "What does Jasper have to do with anything?" He asked slowly, glancing down at the basket. If Jasper was involved maybe it was some kind of prank, a revenge he probably deserved for first year. Surely it wouldn't be anything actually dangerous, though he couldn't quite bring himself to take it. "Look, whatever you're trying to do, it's... I get it. I don't expect you to like me or trust me right away, we're cool. But I'm... serious about Lars, this isn't some stupid joke, you don't need to.... poison me or whatever."

Lily paused a moment, surprised, before giggling. "Oh, no silly, they aren't poisoned. Lars is one of my closest friends, and he cares a lot for you, so I just want to be your friend, too," she told him. "Jasper mentioned that you apologized to the team, and Jasper has been my friend since first year. If he's happy with you, and Lars is happy with you, then I have no reason not to be," She reassured him. "I promise they aren't poisoned," She told him, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I can prove it to you; pick any treat in this basket and I'll eat it, if you need," She gave him her best smile.

Blake stared at the girl blankly as she continued to giggle, going on and on about... whatever this prank food was. "No, it's... don't do that." He shook his head, taking a step back. "Just, like... I know I deserve it or whatever, but I'm just.... not in the mood for.... whatever this is. So let's just... skip the embarrassing bit or... whatever this thing is, just.... you know..." He shrugged heavily. "Consider me thoroughly pranked, I guess, job done." He took another step back, moving to mount his broom and get away from this girl. He would have to ask Lars what was going on with her later. If this was how she had decided to get.... revenge, she must be especially messed up.

Lily blinked, surprised and a little hurt by the rejection. It... well, it was alright, really. Sort of. "Oh, I... I really don't mean anything bad by this," She sighed softly, tucking her hair behind her ear and taking a step back. "But I suppose you just don't know me well enough yet." She gave him a shy smile, unsure now what she was supposed to do with the basket. "I really do want to be your friend, Blake, but I won't push. Just... talk to Lars, and we can talk again later." She gave him a shy smile, sighing and tucking her hair behind her ear. She had somehow expected this to go easier that it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back