Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Open after Jasmine posts with @Stella Wright

Delivering roses to Ravenclaws, or even other Gryffindors sucked. Sully had been reluctantly making his way up stairs, hoping he might run into one of his deliveries along the way, but so far, no luck. He knew if he went all the way up to the towers he'd have to come all the way back down again, which, while admittedly still fun if you got a running start, was a lot of work when it was still early in the day. Raising his basket over his head, Sully tried calling out again, hoping to catch someone on his list in the hallway going up or down. "ROSE DELIVERIES!" He hollered, hoisting the basket up a bit higher. "STELLA WRIGHT AROUND HERE? STELLA YOU WANT A ROSE?" Sully waggled the basket hopefully.

Stella made her was down the stairs quickly, backpack on her back and more books under her arm. She was heading to the library to study, and then to class. She really wasn't expecting a rambunctious young Gryffindor to come barreling up the stairs yelling her name. "Hey! Hello, I'm Stella. I take it you have a rose for me?"

Sully grinned when his strategy worked once again, and the girl the rose was for didn't seem upset or anything either, which was always a bonus. "You bet!" He said happily, pulling out the yellow rose with a flourish. "Glad I didn't have to go all the way your bloody tower to get this to you." He added, holding out the note for her too.

You’re a star! (literally!)

Fleur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back