Hello there.

OOC First Name
Cal
Well, I suppose I should've done one of these yesterday, but I just got around to doing it right now. Hello. My name is Cal, and I am playing Ezra Catchlove. I have been roleplaying since the wee age of 12 (scary times) and now I am in high school. I joined this site to take a break. I usually play on sites that are more time consuming and more advanced, and I wanted a site for pure fun. My favorite thing to drink is orange juice, and I love blueberry muffins. I want to attend an Ivy League University in a few years; and I want to learn Chinese. I want to become a geneticist one day, and hope to write a novel as well. I'm going to stop rambling now, so hello new rp buddies.

Hey there Cal! :) Welcome to HNZ, I hope you enjoy your time on the board and stick around for a while. ^_^
It's always nice to have a seasoned roleplayer join the community.

Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Jessye and I also like orange juice!! Writing a novel sounds so cool though! I hope to see you around the board often and everything! You'll love it here! :woot:

hello everyone! I'm glad to see we all have a few common interests, hope to see you around!

Hey-hey-hey dude!
You should RP with me and my 15674854 characters. :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back