hello people of HNZ!!!

Ryan Moon

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(Johanna)
Hello !!I love HNZ (So far) I can't wait to get sorted and start some cool rolyplays!!!!!!

Hey there :lol:

Welcome to HNZ, which is what us lovely house dwellers have nicknamed this site.

I love it when new people join our board, but I am sorry to tell you that you have missed sorting, so you will have to wait to have a studnet for a while longer. But Adult characters, Beuaxbatons characters, Durmie's and scotwardians, are all accepted on this board as well, and they basically can go anywhere (Except the hogwarts grounds of course ^_^ )
So feel free to make anyone of those if you so wish and I would like to say that I look forward to rping with you in future.

Also our forum moderators are found here should you ever need to contact them.
I would also like to direct you to the Site documentation to clear up any questions you may have.
Otherwise I look forward to possibly chatting with you here.

Happy lurking :p

Hi! Welcome to HNZ!!

I'm Cyndi, one of the global mods on the site.

If you're waiting to be sorted, feel free to roleplay in the unsorted area with the other unsorteds.
And you can also get started on your Character Development HERE.

I'll see you around the site and have fun roleplaying :)

Hey there Ryan! :)
Sorry for the late welcome and all, but it seems like these two have given you the jist of things. :)
Welcome to HNZ! I hope you have a super awesome time here and that I see you around the board. ^_^
If you have any questions or concerns, just post in the FAQ forum and somebody will be more than glad to help you out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back