Hello, Hello!

Kalei Mahaulu

OOC First Name
Jessi
Wand
Vine, 13 1/2", Essence of Hippogriff Talon
Hullo all, I'm Jessi. I'm sure you don't wanna be bothered reading a huge long paragraph about me, so I'll keep it basic. I'm sixteen (almost seventeen), Chinese-American, a junior in high school (but almost a senior), and living in New Jersey.

I'm really into Asian culture (music, tv, etc.), as well as music in general, art, and swimming. Once I graduate, I want to go to art school or at least major in art, and perhaps illustration and/or graphic design. As for my likes, there's a lot: Big Bang Theory, Hawaii Five-0, food (all of it!), KPop, Isabel Allende's books, graphics, the beach, and more as I'm sure you'll all find out.

I've got two characters as of now, Ness Boone (click!), and this one, Kalei Mahaulu. Here's my Tumblr if you wanna follow me. PM me if you want my MSN/AIM. Aaaand that's it for now, hope to see you all around!

21j398l.jpg

Woot! Another Asian on the site. xD I'm from Pakistan, btw.

Welcome to HNZ! ^_^ Hope you have lots of fun here, and if you want to RP or need advice or something, shoot me a PM.

Hi Jessi!

I love the spelling of your name ^_^ . I've never seen it with just an 'i' at the end before.
My name is Cyndi, and I'm one of the admin on the site.
I also love the beach even though I don't go often enough :(

I don't know if you've had a chance to check it out, but here are the Site Docs. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. I hope you continue to enjoy the site ^_^

@Hamza: Asians ftw! Kalei's gonna be a Death Eater if she gets accepted so I'll be sure to PM you if I think of something! Thanks :]

@Cyndi: Well with such a common name as Jessica, I figured I ought to make my nickname something more unique :p I gotta get out to the beach soon too, I miss it :[
I'll check out the Site Docs now, and thank you for the welcome <3

Hey, nice to meet you Jessi :D I'm jenny and I'm also 16, almost 17.

I live in Canada and I also like going to lakes and beaches and what not, it kinda sucks though because its too cold to go to the lake for more than half of the year here :(

I'm pretty excited to be in grade 12 next year as well ;) ONE MORE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the site!!!!!

P.S- I love your signature ;) lol

Hi Jessi, I love your banners btw ^^

I'm Madz (an oldie here) but I'm glad to see new peeps!!

OH AND YOUR CHARRIES HAWAIIN -GASP- YAY -DANCES-
167plqp.jpg.gif

@Jenny: Whoa, my IRL best friend's name is Jenny and she's 17! Heh. Anyway, I've been to Canada once, it was beautiful, and I definitely wanna go back again. And...YEAH ONE MORE YEAR -fistpumps- Haha, thanks and I most definitely will enjoy!

@Madz: Thank you! I'm a bit of an oldie at graphics myself xp
EDIT: YESSS SHE IS! <3 Influenced by Kono Kalakaua from Hawaii Five-0. Hawaii just seems so awesome and chill.

@Claire: Oooh the UK! I've always wanted to visit Europe. Seems...more interesting than Jersey lol. And thank you for the compliment <3

Kalei Mahaulu said:
@Madz: Thank you! I'm a bit of an oldie at graphics myself xp
EDIT: YESSS SHE IS! <3 Influenced by Kono Kalakaua from Hawaii Five-0. Hawaii just seems so awesome and chill.
I've never watch it but I might keep a close eye out when I'm channel surfing ^^ lol.
I've always wanted to move to Hawaii at some point in my life (I'm from Boston, Mass but currently dwell in East Providence, RI) Still have high hopes !! My friend and I are really looking at cheap apartments lol.

Hey Jessi :)

Welcome to HNZ, im sure you will love it here - we all do ^_^

I would say that i also like art, but that would be a lie so i won't insult you and therefore i won't say anything :r xD

I love you banner as well, its really cool :D what program do you use??

Let me know if you want to rp,

Welcome again ^_^

Kate
:hug:

@Madz: Wow that would be awesome! Let me know haha :p And East Providence...is that near Providence by any chance? That's where RISD is right? RISD's like my dream school xD And you should definitely check out H50, it's my new obsession haha.

@Kate: Thanks for the welcome! Aww that would not be an insult to me at all! Everyone can like art :p And I use GIMP cause I'm too lazy to switch to anything else <3

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
I'm also Jessye! ♥ I'm really bad at art and stuff but I think it's really cool to look at and stuff! I'll definitely be following you on Tumblr once I can be bothered to log back on and stuff!

- Jessye

Kalei Mahaulu said:
@Madz: Wow that would be awesome! Let me know haha :p And East Providence...is that near Providence by any chance? That's where RISD is right? RISD's like my dream school xD And you should definitely check out H50, it's my new obsession haha.
Yesh, but I don't think I've heard of RISD, Browns over here and some other school :3 But now that I see this I guess so :D Good Luck, I hope you get in. Downtown Providence great but I really don't see the point of this state xD

@Jessye: Oh hay! Your name's even more uniquely spelled haha. First year Puffs ftw? Oh and do follow! I'll follow you back xD

@Madz: Yeah, RISD's right across from Brown. It's like...one of the top art schools in the US. Don't worry though, NJ's pretty much the same. Preeetty boring down here.

Hey Jessi! :hug:
I'm Helena. I'm way over in New Zealand, but the same age as you, so yay for that. :lol: KPop FTW! Your graphics are great, I'd request one if I wasn't so OCD about doing them myself. xD
Anyway, I have a plot thread (see my signature) with all of my characters in it. A couple are around the age of yours, so let me know if you wanna RP!

Hey Jessi! ^_^
Welcome to our lovely site :) My name is Donna, I'm from good old New Zealand :)
I lalaove your graphics :)

@Helena: I've always wanted to live in Asia. And yeahhh KPop! It was totally my life like...two years ago. It's so terribly addicting XD And I know what you mean about graphics, but I love yours too. Especially Dominic's sig cause unf Andrew Garfield <3 I will definitely look over your charries and plot!

@Donna: Woo another New Zealand-er! And thanks for the welcome and the compliment XP

I didn't have the chance to Welcome Jessi... So. :r
Welcome to HNZ Jessi! :D Hope to RP with your characters soon,
also I just adore your graphics! (I'm part Chinese too! ^_^ ) :wub:

- -Mintzy​
<i>
</i>

Somehow I missed this welcome topic. :( I'm not neglecting you, I promise! :o

Regardless, welcome to HNZ, Jessi! :)

I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and it seems you've been given all of the helpful information already. So I'll just leave you with this and sayyyy:
Don't bite Pat. She bites back. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back