Hello Guys!!!!!

Maite Perroni

OOC First Name
Ellen
Hi... My name is Heather but my character name here in HNZ is Maite Perroni. Well, I've just joined here. This is my first time here at HNZ. I'm so excited for the sorting day. And I'm looking forward that I'll gain more friends here. :cool:

First of all, I'd like to thank you for joining and Welcome to HNZ. :) I'm glad you joined up with us and are about to explore the limitless amount of fun we have here at HNZ. :D There are many things you can do right now, such as starting new RP's, posting in the development forum to find people to RP with, make new friend's, and one of the best things we have around here, our [Spam] topic. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, I'd be more than willing to give you a tour of HNZ if you'd like. Contacting the Adminitrators Nicolas King may be a good idea if you are not sure about something as well.

Also, did I mention welcome to HNZ? :wub: :wub:

Woot :woot:

I like your PB ...
Anyways, WELCOME at HNZ, I'm Joyce and I'm not evil ( xD ) ... If you need any help there is always our Admins (Nick and Cecily*Livvy*) and Global Mods (Pattynoodles*Patricia*, Abby*Isabella*, Kaitlyn*Hadan* and Linda*Andromeda) they can help you.

Welcome at HNZ again :)

woooooooo!!!!!!!! Hi Heather!
Welcome to HNZ! ^_^

I'm Sally, and yeshh this is baby Mason xD

*am looking forward on RP-in with yaaa ^^ *

Hi there, Heather! :) Welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

If you have any questions or concerns about the board, feel free to send me a PM and I'll do my best to help you out.
(I'm Nick, by the way.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back