Hello! Flameo!

Tanner Ari

OOC First Name
Annabeth
Hm. My name is Annabeth, but please call me Skye. My good old pal Zelly down there encouraged me to join the site, so I did! I'm a pretty nice person, or at least I like to think so. ^^ I've been role-playing for a good 7 or 8 years, so I like to call myself a master. xD

I'm from Texas, but I've lived in Germany, DC, and Hawaii, which is my home now. I'm living here unwillingly, though. I'm a 15 year old girl who likes peanut butter and buttons. Seriously, buttons tempt me too much.

I like BBC Sherlock, and Doctor Who. I like Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Avatar: The Legend of Korra. Also, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Percy Jackson, and other amazing things. And, you guessed it, Harry Potter.

I hope to get along well with people here. This role-play seems pretty cool!

Hello Skye ;)

Liar, Zelly! Liar! We play Minecraft together all the time. Just... GO EAT YOUR PORKCHOPS. D;

Tanner Ari said:
I like BBC Sherlock, and Doctor Who. I like Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Avatar: The Legend of Korra.
Judging by this, we might be the same person. :o

...except, you know, I'm Nick, almost 20, and a university student in Canada - not Skye, a 15 year old Hawaiian/Texan girl. :tut:

*ahem*

Anyway. I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and welcome to the board! ^_^
I hope to see you around and get to know you and st00f. :)

Nicolas King said:
Tanner Ari said:
I like BBC Sherlock, and Doctor Who. I like Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Avatar: The Legend of Korra.
Judging by this, we might be the same person. :o

...except, you know, I'm Nick, almost 20, and a university student in Canada - not Skye, a 15 year old Hawaiian/Texan girl. :tut:
Judging by this, we might all be the same person :r

...except, you know, I'm Steph, almost 20, and a university student in New York - not Nick, a almost 20 year old Canadian guy or Skye, a 15 year old Hawaiian/Texan girl :tut:

:r

Anywho. I'm Stephanie but I refuse to make people type out my entire name and can type my name out as Steph :D Though I never go by Steph in RL xD

Wohoo! Welcome to the site!
_headbang__by_cookiemagik-d304q0v.gif

Welcome to HNZed!

You can call me Tenilee, and I like to think I'm a nice person too. :r :p
I just turned sixteen (On the 19th, so yesterday! :woot: ) I live in Australia and I love Doctor Who and Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Avatar: The Legend of Korra. The other things you mentioned... not so much (except Harry Potter), I didn't even know what The Hunger Games was a while ago :r

Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and I hope to see you around sometime!

Hey Skye! :D

I'm Nicole and I'm from the Philippines. Welcome to HNZ! I hope you like it here. And I agree with you. Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson are like, one of the best books ever written :lol: Anyway, if you want to RP or talk or whatever, just PM me and we can do so. :)

-Nico

Hi Skye :)
I'm Brittany but my friends call my Annie. I like everything you mentioned (I just finished Divergent and Insurget and can't wait for 'Detergent' ;) ) Anyways I'm 16 and live in Michigan. I'm sure I'll see you around the board :)
~Annie

I thiiink you might know my brother, Michael. Ahahaha.

I don't hang around these here parts all that often, but greetings! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back