Hello Everyone

Rylee Madison

Hello, I'm Jessie-Belle, I've been rping for years. I'm from the USA. And I'm really bad at these introduction things... yeah, so hi everyone.

Welcome to the forum, Jessie-Belle. :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here (as you know) and I'm glad you came across our board. ^_^
Make sure to read our Site Documentation. It contains pretty much everything you'll need to know about HNZ. :p

Would you mind if I asked where you're from? :) I'm from Canada, myself.

Hello and Welcome to the site Jessie-Belle! I'm Mina and despite my five month history on this site I still feel like the deranged newbie I am. :r =))

Wooo hoooo hi Jessie Belle! I'm Sally!
Welcome to hnz I'm sure u'll have fun here *^^*

Looking forward on rp-in w/ yaa xD
Wooo hoooo hi Jessie Belle! I'm Sally!
Welcome to hnz I'm sure u'll have fun here *^^*

Looking forward on rp-in w/ yaa xD

Hey Jessie-Belle, welcome to HNZ, I'm Zoey ^_^ .
I'm from Canada, neighbor :p .
If you like, I could be your Guide to HNZ, answer any questions you may have. :)

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
Hey Jessie-Belle, welcome to HNZ, I'm Zoey ^_^ .
I'm from Canada, neighbor :p .
If you like, I could be your Guide to HNZ, answer any questions you may have. :)
I already got dibs on her xD

Welcome Jessie again ^_^ really glad you decided to join :) if you need help you already know where to reach me at :D
But than again I do forget some of the rules :p

Welcome Jee-Bee =))

This is a brilliant site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Everyone's really friendly most of the time and we're all willing to help :woot:

Hi, Jesse, Mina,Claire,Madz,SAlly and everyone. I'm Madelaine force and I'm so glad to meet you guys, let help each other in familiarizing the HNZ world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back