Hello everyone! <33

Hello!! I'm really new here and I'm Sara Charlotte Laker. I absolutely J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series - I'm in LOVE with them! I've watched all the movies, reread the books so many times and usually participate in RPs HP-related.

I love roleplaying and I'm hoping to improve it day by day. My friend introduced Hogwarts New Zealand to me and I think I fell in love with it! I hope I can make many friends and have really tight relationships. Thank you for reading so much!

~Sara C.L.

Hi Sara!
What an awesome name! My name is Donna, I'm one of the Global Mods here. I think you will find that a lot of us on here are Harry Potter obsessed hehe! Which friend introduced you? :woot:
If you have any questions, feel free to check out our Site Documentation, or PM myself, any of the other GM's or one of our Admin .

Hope you enjoy your time! Looking forward to seeing you around the site and getting to know you better.
Donna :donna:

Hey bestie! :wub:

I told you this was the best Harry Potter RP site! Have you been sorted yet? I'm not quite sure if it's still open, but there should be a link somewhere here that'll take you to the sorting form. I'm pretty new myself so I might not know much, but if you have any problems, feel free to PM me!

I see you've posted in my welcome thread. Thank you <33. Yes! We do have the same middle name! What house are you expecting your character to be in? If it isn't Slytherin, I'm sure our characters can get along fine (Jessica has this 'thing' with Slytherins)! If for any reason, she is a Slytherin, then I am very open for enemies!

I hope you have as much fun as I do!
Kaye.

Hey there Sara (I'm not sure if that's your OOC name too) - welcome to HNZ! :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm glad you managed to find your way to our corner of the Internet. ^_^
If you have any questions or concerns, I'm sure Kaye would be happy to help you but if she can't feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try my best.

See you around the site!

~Nick

Hey Sara,
Welcome to HNZ!! :D
If you want someone to RP with feel free to PM me :)

-Payal

Hello, welcome!

I'm pretty new too, and I'm sure you'll find everyone really welcoming. I did :)

I'm on a lot if you ever want to RP ^_^

Have fun!

Amy

Oh my god! I didn't expect replies so fast! You all are SO friendly! Maybe it wasn't such a mistake signing up, haha! Thanks for saying hello, I appreciate it so much! If I have any questions, no doubt I'd be asking you. And I do hope I can be good friends with you all. Maybe we all can roleplay someday, huh? :)

Thanks again,
~Sara

Welcome!

You can call me Tenilee, and I'm glad to see that you're so excited to be here! I hope you have a lot of fun here and decide to stick around for awhile. If you want to roleplay sometime, just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

See you around!
~Tenilee

</I></COLOR></FONT>
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Monaco"><I><COLOR color="#650335">

Hey there, I'm Margarette, but you can call me Marga! ^_^ Everybody calls me Marga... xD

Welcome to HNZ and you're gonna have loads and loads of fun here.... Feel free to shoot me a PM anytime you want... I'm up for almost anything (especially if it's something crazy).. Conversations, RPs or questions, you name it... Feel free to talk to me.. ^_^

See ya around!
~Marga~

<i>
</i>

Hello, hello, hello! xD Nice to meet you, Sara! Here at HNZ, everyone's ready to welcome a new member with open arms. If you want to RP or stuff, shoot me a PM! I'm free all the time :shifty: Hope life's good,

~Cassandra :cyndi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back