Hello dear people!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
So, Angela was in the hospital for a little while, and i waited until i was out to do anymore posts. She really isn't as active as what i would like her to be, since she is my main, so who bites? Yous bites.... well you should... the hook.... maybe i should have clarified that one. I'm looking for old friends that i've role played with before, new friends, enemies, and maybe even a crush. So who wants to?

i can offer tom he is a 11 year old football star his sister is in huffelpuff. i am up for any type of relationship for him you can choose if you want anything to do with him

TOM - Hey yeah that could work on weekends which Brightstone is open :D... Pm me and we'll tlak more

ALLEY - Whoo, more fighting for Angela. Though she has gotten less brave, so if she doesn't fight back as much, then don't be suprised. Can you start it?

Maria could be a friend OR an enemy :p She's quite self-involved, but she does actually have good reasons; she's been bullied all her life, and she always gets blamed for it. She's majorly, MAJORLY into fashion and making clothes, and she can be nice... to people who aren't Hufflepuffs :p She's also into violin, swimming, and MAKEUP ^^

Yo! :)
I think you've RP'd with my characters before? I cant keep track :lawlz:
Anyway i've got Demelza & Bea, both first year Hufflepuff's.
If you need any more info PM me or Bea or Demelza :D
Im up for any realtionship, I think you got along with Demelza pretty well before :)

Calvin here is up for any kind of Relationship. I'm not sure if they have met before, I think they have?
Well he's like naturally flirty so whatever Relationship they have he will definately flirt :lawlz:
I'm thinking that Calvin can either be the first boyfriend, or just some like fun & flirting because he doesn't like to be tied down too much.
Or or or that could be an interesting plot, Angela and Calvin together & Calvin flirts with someone else (because some of the time he doesn't know that he's doing it) and Angela finds out and they have a huge bust up and Calvin tries to get her back or something.. Hmm.. That would be fun to RP and a good drama thing :lawlz:
Anyway sorry rambling :D
If you think any of that is a good idea or if you just want them to be friends then whatever :D

Oh i feel so special. you all get cookies!!!

@ Rowan - HI nice to talk to you again. i think it would be interesting for Maria and Angela to be enemies or friends. Or maybe enemies at first but later friends *rubs fake beard* hmm...

@ Ally - Thank you so muich, i'll get right on it!!

@ Lauren - Yes, yes they have. All of them. I think that Demelza and Lauren would do fine. Maybe i start the one for Demmy, and you for lauren?

@ Calvin - Oh i remember you! Calvin and Angela used to have a flirting thing going on. So yeah i like the way you think *air high five* So do you want to start ro can i?

*strokes imaginary beard* Hmmmm I also think this could be good :) Maria's not going to have some big redemption scene where she becomes lovely and nice and friendly all at once though, she's really never going to change, so I dunno if Angela could really put up with her complaining about her roommates and Angela's outfit and stupid Hufflepuffs forever though XD

Well ANgela is very tolerant. She even forgives Teddy for the whole big fight thing (which is a big secret that no one else knows but the family... so...) She could probably deal wit h the stress. So what do you say?

Fair enough :] Just be warned; Maria's a very abrasive person. Even if they're friends later on, she's guaranteed to rub Angela the wrong way more than once, just because she's quite blunt, and speaks her mind, even if noone else agrees. Shall we do a RP with the two of them then?

@ Tom - Feel free to call me Cole, ANgela is my character... hehe, i almost typed Angela is my mother! Anyways anything you want to know about her. Can you PM me though, it'll be easier on me and you!

@ Rowan - Yes let's RP, ANgela can handle it. Can you pretty please start...

@ Lauren - Um, can you start Laurens, and i'll start Demmy's... I mean i want to roleplay with Lauren and Demelza.

Just letting you know that irst boyfriend has been filled.... sorry :/

Yeah i could

it's not problem

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back