OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
I have a lot of friends on this site and to all of them, which means all of you, I want to apologize for leaving and not saying a word. It wasn't the right thing to do, and I know that now. There are always times in our lives that we wish we could go back and knock some sense into ourselves. Yes, well I wish I could go back to me last October. I got stressed with school and was working through a difficult relationship and I couldn't keep up properly with the site. I'm pretty sure I have the tendency to accept more than I can handle, which happened last year.

I have learned a great deal about life these past few months. And I realized that I missed this site a lot. But I felt so bad about leaving that I feared coming back. But, ah. I did. And not at the perfect time either.
I have a summer job at a Christian Summer Camp starting Sunday for seven weeks. My access to the internet during that time will be limited to maybe only on the weekends. So this really is a Hello I am here, but I have to be gone away again soon post. So I thought it more fitting for the Absence List. But I am glad that my hands directed me back to the site before the rest of me could figure out what was going on. I've missed you all dearly.
-Steph :)

Steph!! It's good to hear from you. :)

I'm glad to hear you'll be back even if it isnt right away! Sorry to hear that things got stressful for you.

I've missed talking and plotting with you Cyndi!
I feel as though I have awful timing popping in now and then realizing I probably won't have much access to wifi at the camp! But I do get weekends off so hopefully there'll be time in there to pop by and reply to any threads I may start before going!

STEPH!

Yay! That's all.

Nah, I'm really, really glad you're back. :woot:

Hey there, Steph!

I missed you! It's really great to see you are on your way back! Board wasn't the same without you! I look forward to you being back completely! :hug:

~Teigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back