Havishmen Farms

Arisa smiled at her grandpa as he left. She wished her mother and father had been like that, but no. He had to be the wife beater he was and ruin every thing "well im starved lets eat before it gets cold" Arisa said heading into the kitchen.

Kida jumped up and down when she heard feeding and grooming the Animals, "Can we help one night" she said Happily, she would be glad to help. Kida Followed Arisa into the Kitchen looking around as the went

Vivienne grinned as everyone welcomed her warmly. Turning to Kida, her jaw dropped open. "Wait, Kida.. you have a brother? Like a long lost brother?" she said slowly. "Like in the movies? Where you were separated at birth? Can you read minds??" Vivienne joked, remembering a cheesy movie she'd seen recently. Vivienne smiled at Arisa's grandparents as they left to do work. She found it cool that they were still working hard at their age. "Ooh! Can we ride the horses!" Vivienne said, clapping her hands together and looking at Arianna since they both loved horses. She followed Arisa into the kitchen, looking forward to staying in this lovely house.

Arisa smiled "im sure my grandpa would love to have us help" she said grabbing a jug of juice from the fridge and putting it on the table. Every thing looked great, hot dogs no more fancy food like at hogwarts, Arisa was relieved. And salad to thank goodness, she would have to tell her grandma Viv and Ari didnt eat meat. "Kida's brother looks just like her" Arisa comented. When Viv mentioned horses Arisa grinned "of course, we have a couple, we could make a day out of it" she said with a smile. Thats when she looked out the window and saw the tents, of course there wasnt enough room in her house for all her friends. Arisa began to feel self cautious again. All her friends had so much and she had so little. She sighed and looked away from the tents, they had enough camping gear for every one, she douted Kida or Viv even had camping gear. "its looks like we get to go back yard camping" Arisa whisperd hoping no one would hear.

Kida smacked her forehead. "Viv. He is 2 years older then me its kinda hard for us to be seperated at birth" she said laughing slightly, she looked at Arisa "He Doesnt look exactly like me, we have different fathers" she said smiling, she looked around the kitchen, "I am Obsessed with your house, I want you both to come to my dad's and I's Cottage" she said smiling "Its A bit smaller then this, but i love it" she smiled.
When Kida heard arisa say camping she squeeled with delight "CAMPING CAMPING!" she said jumping up and down "Horses, Camping, magic!" she shouted "Can we go for a Midnight Horse ride" she said Grinning

Arisa put her face in her hands. Of course Kida would like the idea, thats what was so great about her. She knew she shouldnt think these things about Viv but what would she say to camping. Arisa was mortified and blushing like an idiot. "yes, a midnight horse ride sounds fun" she said through her hands.

Vivienne glanced out the window when she heard Kida mention camping. Set up were tents and other camping gear, and she presumed that this was where they were staying. "Omg are we camping?!" she said excitedly, almost shrieking. "Noah made me go camp out in the backyard all the time! I haven't done in aaages! I LOVE THIS PLACE! Omgcampingomgyay!" Vivienne chanted happily, glad to be away from the same old-same old. "Oh, Noah's my cousin, by the way. He's coming to Hogwarts next year!"

Arisa smiled at Vivs reaction, she instantly felt guilty for thinking any less of her. At the mention of Noah Arisa smirked "Viv tell me this, do you like boating? and what about wedding cakes?" Arisa asked in an evil voice.

Vivienne froze as Arisa mentioned boating and wedding cakes. "I see you've already met Noah, then.." she said, screwing up her face in an 'omg he is so dead' kind of way. "How much did he tell yooou!!" she wailed, covering her face with her hands.

Arisa laughing went over and put her arm around Vivs shoulder "absolutely nothing, so your just going to have to tell me" Arisa said with an evil grin. "so you were a baaaadddd girl Vivienne Esquire? for some reason i find that very hard to believe"

Kida felt something rub up against her leg. she looked Down to nerezza. She picked her up quickly and patted her. "So.... WHATS TO EAT" she said happily as she put Nerezza Back down. she looked around raising her eyebrow slightly before looking back at Arisa, "Food" she said happily

Arianna also got excited when they mentioned feeding animals. She followed everyone into the kitchen "Do you have your own horse, Arisa?" she asked, peering out the window at one of the paddocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back