Havishmen Farms

Dustin Kanti

Dustin was out side sweeping off the front step. Arisa and her friends would be arriving soon to spend a few days. The sun was stating to set and Hope was inside making dinner. Pearl wouldnt be joining them this christmas because she had to stay at Hogwarts. Dustin wiped the sweat off his fore head and put the broom away. Since there wernt enough rooms in the house and the weather would be nice out they would be camping out in the back feild. Hope had already set up the tents magically. He steped inside and hugged Hope "dinner smells good" He said with a smile.

House

Barn

Bathroom

Kitchen

Arisa's Room

Hope smiled and hugged Dustin back "yes, i hope the children like it" She said with a smile "but then again what kids dont like hot dogs?" She asked. Although she had some doubts, Dustin had told her how much Vivienne's family had and she began to bite her lip. She used her wand and began making plates each with a hot dog and salad on it. "Dustin could you please take the chips over?" Hope said using her wand to maove the plates over to the table.

Dustin grabbed the bowls of various chips and walked over to the table. He was a little nervous about all the kids being here, there were so many places to get hurt on the farm, thank goodness Pearl was a trained healer. He smiled he loved how diffrent his family was, well not diffrent really special was a better word.

Kida was Following Arisa to her house, She felt Bad about leaving her knewly found Half Brother At her aunt and uncles house alone. but it was better then being with people he didnt know. Kida watched arisa fly, she wasnt that poised on a broom. "If you keep on worrying your going to fall" she said laughing to herself. She flew over next to Arisa, to make sure she didnt fall, Nerezza was snug in a bag hanging off the tip of her broom, while Gufo Sat happily on the tip of her broom. Kida didnt go to fast so she knew where she was going, "The country Side is Beautiful" she said smiling remembering her Cottage in melbourne. Her dad owned a large sum of land, she loved it there. and she was certain she would love it here.

Arianna hurried up to Arsa'ahouse, arriving in a muggle fashion, since she lived close to Arisa.
She leaned her bike up against the gate, hoisted her bag up on her shoulders, and walked up to the house.
"Oh my gosh" she whispered, looking around "It's amazing"
Some horses whinnied toher as she walked past, and she smiled, thinking of her own horse, Shaz.
She walked up to the front door, and knocked.

Arisa was on her broom swaying alot. She was dizzy, very dizzy. Kida came up next to her "haha, you might want to move before i puke" Arisa said turning a shade of green "theres my house!" She squeeled "and Ari is already there!" She said with a smile. She headed towards the ground and began to run with her bags. She found the near by lilly garden and dove in. She inhald slowly taking in the wonderful sent.

Dustin heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. He opened the door and a small girl stood there. He looked up in the sky and saw two other girls flying towards the house. He laughed as Arisa went straight to her favorite place. "hello you must be Arianna" He said with a smile.

Kida Laughed and Followed Arisa down to the ground, dismounting while still in motion she grabbed Nerezza's Bag and put it on her shoulder. Gufo Jumped up and Hovered for a few seconds before landing on her shoulder, Kida held her broom in her hand and she looked around, "Oh My God i love it here" she said looking around, she waved to Arianna with her free hand, Kida moved over to where Arisa was and looked at her, "Nice Lily Garden, But i dont think you should Dive in there with anything white on" she said smiling

Arisa stood up and grabbed her bags and laughed "come on lets go, youll love my grandparents" Arisa said with a smile. She ran over to Ari "ARI!" Arisa said taking her down with a hug. "i see youve met grandpa" She said with a smile.

Kida Followed Arisa to the front of her House, she took a quick peak into her bag to see how Nerezza was doing before standing next to Arisa and Arianna on the ground, she laughed slightly. letting Gufo on her shoulder

Arisa laughed and stood up. "hey old man" She said giving her grandpa a huge hug "i missed you!" She said taking in is sent. come on guys lets get inside i smell dinner" She said with a smile.

Dustin hugged Arisa back, he had missed his only grandchild more then he thought he would. Once she was out of his arms and mentioned dinner he was taken back "you have an apatite!" he exclaimed. He noticed she had filled out more, shes was so tiny when she left for school he was worried she wouldnt make it there. It seemed New Zealand agreed with her he smiled.

Kida Laughed, "I have been forcing her to eat while at school, i couldnt stand how small she was" Kida said laughing again, she moved gufo to her hand before throwing him into the air softly so he could go have a fly around. "I hope you dont mind my pets" she said putting the bad on the ground before grabbing Nerezza Out. "They wont kill anything... allthough Nerezza Might go chasing a few butterflys" she said smiling as Nerezza Walked around her legs

"we dont mind at all, and i doubt one of those little things could take down one of our cows" He said with a slight laugh "and thank-you for taking care of Arisa, i was worried about her" He said.

Hope ran over and hugged Arisa "honey! we missed you!" She said into Arisa's hair. Wait her hair wasnt blond! "what did you do to your hair!" She exclamied holding Arisa by the shoulders "it used to be as black as night!"

Arisa looked down at her shoes "well, i died it, black just dosnt match my personality any more" She said, it was true she was so shy and sad and small when she first went to Hogwarts, now she was bubbly outgoing and healthy. Black hair just wasnt an option.

Kida walked over to Arisa when it was mentioned her hair was black, she grabbed a bit of her hair and stared at it for a while, "No way" she said looking at more hair. "i would never picture you as a black haired girl" she said laughing

Hope grabbed a photo off a shelf on the wall. "well this is what arisa used to look like, and i think she looked perfect" She said giving Arisa a disapproving look.

Vivienne had been looking forward to visiting Arisa for a while now. Hearing that their house in Canada had a charm to be summer all year round, she happily started packing her bags. Vivienne loved summer. Deciding to take a muggle plane, she fell asleep on the long flight, and was awoken as the plane came in to land.

After a car ride into the country side, Vivienne stepped out of the long black car, and adjusted her dress, hoping it hadn't gotten too wrinkled over the trip. Looking around, Vivienne's eyes widened as she took in her surroundings. This place is amazing! she thought, glancing from the house to the animals to the land. As the driver followed her up the path, her bags in hand, Vivienne took off her sunglasses and tapped her hand gently on the door, hoping she wasn't early or late.

Arisa taking her chance "oh the door ill get!" She said seeing as her grandfather had just sat down. She walked over to the door thinking of what she should do about her hair, should she dye it back just to please her grandmother? She opened the door to Viv "Viv!" Arisa exclaimed hugging her friend "come on in!" She said taking Viv by the hand into the living room "Grandma, this is Viv" She said.

Arianna hugged Arisa at the door, said hello to Kida, and Arisa's grandfather, then followed everybody else into the living room.
"I remember when you had black hair!" she exclaimed "It was so pretty!"
Sombody knocked on the door, and Arisa went to answer it.
Arianna heard Arisa say Viv's name. Good she thought, now both my best friends are here!

Vivienne laughed as she was attacked by Arisa. She was getting used to these excitable welcomes. With a wave to the driver, her bags were on the step and he had driven away. "Arisa! I love your place! Do you wanna swap?" she said, following her into the living room. "Pleased to meet you Mrs Havishmen," Vivienne smiled brightly, extending her hand to the woman. "Mr Havishmen, it's good to see you again."

After the formalities of addressing the adults, Vivienne then turned to her other friends. "Ari! Kida! I missed you guys! Well, I only saw Ari the other day, but you Kida! I haven't seen you in ages, you should've come to my house!" she laughed running over and hugging both her friends.

"VIV!" Kida Yelled Hugging her Tightly, "I'm Sorry i didnt go to your house, i would have loved to. i had a bit of problems at home" she said looking to the ground "I have a Half Brother Named Ashton, he showed up on the first night when we were back at My aunt and Uncles home" she looked up putting on a smile. "He's Great, he's Older then me, but i am just getting used to having a brother, i mean cousins are Fine, but Brother" she said running her hands through her hair, "But enough about me, how have your holidays been so far?"

Hope shook 'Vivs' hand. When Arianna said Arisa was pretty with black hair hope smiled "thank-you Arianna" she said. "now Ill leave you children to dinner, me and Dustin have to go feed and groom the animals dont we honey?" She asked Dustin helping him up "every thing is set up in the kitchen" she said pulling Dustin out the door.

Dustin got up when Hope came over and mentioned the evening chores "yes, yes we do" he said with a sigh. He really would need to hire someone to help out around here one of these days. Then he realised he was being dragged across the room by his wife. He laughed and kissed her hand before leaving out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back