OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Well, I know we have quite a few mother's on the board and even though Mother's Day doesn't fall on today for the whole world it does for most of the world (Wikipedia FTW!).
So, that being said, Happy Mother's Day to all you brave woman who decided to bring life into the world and/or support it for 18+ years. ;) If it weren't for peeps like you none of us would be here right now. :-0 And that would suck. :(
So thanks for keeping society going and all that jazz. ^_~
Have an extra special day today! :) <:p

Awe! Thank you Nick! Got me a little teary eyed. :hug:

Happy Mothers Day to all! <:p

Me and my friends got really confused 'cause we were looking at random stuff on the internet and there were loads of 'get x for your mum this mother's day' and as most of you know ours was like a month ago :lol:
Then I remembered Linda's thread and how everyone was like 'Our mother's day is ages away :p '

But anyhow, have some cake to celebrate all the mummys on HNZ :woot:
90267_f496.jpg

Happy Mother's Day
:woot:
<:p <:p
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Mother's Day

Actually, today here is mother's day. My granny cook some spaghetti and fried chicken while my mom bought a cake for us. All the tv show here are all mother's day special.

But, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY anyway

From Joyce

Happy mother's day! We wouldn't be able to live without you! (literally!)

I know I posted a wee Happy Mothers Day piece in GD but as none of the mothers probably saw it....

Happy Mothers Day to Liv, Lily, Kim, Issy
<i>
</i>

and if there are other mothers on the site and I've forgotten you, sorry...

Hope you all had a wonderful day. :wub:

Happy Mother's Day to all of the lovely ladies who brought life into this world!

121769.gif

Happy mother's day to all the mommies! I tried to cook butter chicken for my mum for dinner, but I overcooked the rice and cheated and made a huge mess of the kitchen. I've never really cooked anything more than noodles and sausages, so it was fun. The chicken looked as though a dog had savaged it by the time I was done with it XD

But it was still (surprisingly) yummy, and mum was happily surprised. Plus, my brother had to do the dishes so I didn't have to worry about the mess I made =3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back