OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
We at Hogwarts New Zealand would like to wish all of you and your friends and family the best this Holiday season, however you celebrate it.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, ‘Kwazy’ Kwanza and Happy Holidays to those of you who perhaps celebrate something else at this time of year.
Now, with the New Year coming we’d also like to wish you all the best in the New Year and thank you for a great run in 2008. You can look forward to new and exciting updates in 2009, from new plots to new out of character competitions to just new fun and interesting faces around the board.
We have a lot planned for the New Year here and we hope to see you all again in 2009.

You can use this thread to wish all your fellow members a Happy Winter Holiday Festival Season if you so desire.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team~

Feliz Navidad todos! :D

I wuv you all!

Nollaig Shona
agus
Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh

A BIG IRISH MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON HNZ
:wub: :D :woot: :X <:p :-*​

Merry Christmas HNZ!!

Have a great day with lots of good fun and celebration :sba:

xxx From Jade

Since Nick.....grrred people to post here...here I shall post!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!

(sorry I am not very...colorful...nor one for Christmas... Call me scrooge/or the grinch...I have gotten both, but it doesn't mean it still doesn't make me sad inside...)

Happy Holidays to all.

(eh thought I would put both, just for the sake of being able to use both red and green for you Holiday goers)

Happy New Year to all the members of HNZ and their families. :)
I hope 2009 is an amazing year for you all, and I'll see you on the other side! :ph43r:

:p

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope 2009 is a good year for all of you.
Best Wishes,
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back