OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Today is Father's Day in part of the world, so I'd like to wish all the dads on HNZ a very, very special Father's Day. :D
If it weren't for people like you - maybe not always fathers but male role models, at the very least - none of us would be the people we are today. ^_^ So thank you all for being you and helping keep the human race going, making sure society stays decent and all that jazz. :oy:
You're awesome, and I'd shake your hand if I could. :p *virtually shakes your hands*

Happy Father's day to all father's on HNZ! Is there only one father on HNZ or? :ph43r: Well anyone have a good day!

<:p :frantics: HAPPY FATHERS DAY! :frantics: <:p

Happy Father's Day! :hug:

Happy father's day to all the fathers out there!

I only personally know of one, and I must say, Bruin must be the coolest dad to have! Reading Harry Potter to his kids nightly, and coaching their teams. Just by the way he is online, I can just imagine that his wife and children are wonderfully blessed to have such a fun and wonderful man in their midst. Happy father's day Bruin! Enjoy your day with your lovely wife (cause she IS pretty amazing!) and your adorable children!!! :D :D :D

Awww, thanks for the wishes (both general and more personal). I am enjoying my Father's Day so far with a collection of hand-made cards, sleeping in (to almost 10 am), and soon, a home cooked breakfast from my lovely wife.

Of course, the rest of the day will include hanging with the family, yard work and stuff, but hey, that's how I want to spend it!!! Take care everyone and catch up with you all tomorrow (or more likely Tuesday as tomorrow is Grade 8 Grad and I will be co-hosting the ceremonies).

Papa Bear is out!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I hope you all enjoy yourselves and get recognized for all that you do for your families!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there on HNZ and more specifically, Papa Bear Bruin! Hope he/they all have a wonderful day dedicated to them! ^_^ <:p <:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back