Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It is time to dust off those party hats and grab the loudest thing you can get your hands on! On April 29th or 30th (depending on what part of the world you call home), HNZ will be turning 9 years old! :party:

Before we send you off to the festivities, the site staff wants to take this opportunity to thank you for helping to make the site what it is today. Whatever your reason for joining, every time you plot, RP, play games, and use the OOC areas, you are helping to ensure that the site continues to stick around. :cool: Isn’t it crazy that three years after the last movie came out in the theaters and seven years (!) after the last book was released, we still get new members coming to the site and ready to roleplay?

For all of you who haven’t been here for a birthday celebration (and those of you who need a reminder ;) ), this marks the beginning of a month-long celebration. We’ve got some fun things planned. :shifty: I hope you’re ready for it all. I know I am. ^_^

Happy 9th Birthday HNZ!!! Here’s to many more years of fun!

~Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)

Click here to floo to the festivities

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back