Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Since Nickerdoodles and Maddiie and I all have been here a year TODAY, I just wanted to say what a year it has been! Life would not be the same without HNZ.

Let's PARTY!!!!! :p
<:p <:p <:p <:p
<:p <:p <:p
<:p <:p
<:p

w00t! yay to year anniversaries!

I had mine 9 days ago. :p Funzos!!!! <:p

*Pop champange bottle*

Oh the bubbles me like Woooot

Happy anniversary Nick, Maddiie and Lily! *pops champagne*

:-0 I missed my one year anniversary! I can't believe I've been on this site over a year now. It seems like I joined just yesterday!

I think everyone should get presents for reaching the year mark and still being active. -nods- :D

like HNZ merch. =P.

I like that idea better. =P.

As I said to Kaela, if this weren't an RP site I would suggest some other incentive like an 'elite members' group with their own special forum, which would have people aim to reach that status...
But with member groups for the most part being based off what your character is, we couldn't do that for you :(

So Galleons would probably be the most likely and the best option if anything were to be 'awarded' :)

I will take 1.5 billion dollars. PM me and I'll give you the Swiss Bank Account number.

Ford Harkonnen said:
I will take 1.5 billion dollars. PM me and I'll give you the Swiss Bank Account number.
I second that motion! I mean, really, I don't need another 1.5, but if you give it to Steve I'm sure I'll see some of it. He has to feed me sometime, otherwise I'll whine. :D

Kaela McIlvoy said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
I will take 1.5 billion dollars.  PM me and I'll give you the Swiss Bank Account number.
I second that motion! I mean, really, I don't need another 1.5, but if you give it to Steve I'm sure I'll see some of it. He has to feed me sometime, otherwise I'll whine. :D
<_<

Ford Harkonnen said:
Kaela McIlvoy said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
I will take 1.5 billion dollars.  PM me and I'll give you the Swiss Bank Account number.
<_<
All I hear is "Cookies and cream ice cream? Puh-lease?"

:p :p

Lily Potter said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Kaela McIlvoy said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
<_<
All I hear is "Cookies and cream ice cream? Puh-lease?"

:p :p
Well too bad. We're out of cookie 'n cream.

I'll take 1.5 billion too :p I haven't gotten it yet :o

I even missed my one year..October 18...

*goes to phone to list it down**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back