Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara walked into the hall. She tugged at her costume, she was mortified, it was too low, too different. She was sure sh'd be laughed at. The other kids would think she looked weird. She wished to god that she would recognise someone here. She walked nervously into the hall and looked around-there were teachers and some older students, but none of her friends were there.
She ducked behind a pillar and cursed herself for being early she slipped out into the room outside the hall and stood at the corner in the shadows, where no one could see her. She stood there and wished she had gone for a more traditional outfit. -I look a right eejit- she said to herself and stood back as she saw a shadow pass......

Kate walked down towards the Great Hall for the feast she had been looking forward to it for a while now and couldn't wait she had decided to dress up as a banshee she had a long white dress on and a bit of pale make up she was a bit self consious but just got on with it.She was just at the entrance when she saw somebody in the darkness a bit to the left she went over to see what it was she did a double take "Sara is that you"She asked wondering why she was hiding.

Sara stepped out from behind the pillar "Hi Kate" she said, her cheeks flushing. "I'm kind of... embarrassed by my outfit...and I didn't know anyone in there..." She said, pulling down the skirt of her bee costume. "You see, I should have gone for -Muggle teacher or librarian- Not a bee." Sara continued. She looked Kate up and down "Enough about me-you look great!" She said steering her sister into the hall. "Lets hope we know someone in here right?" she said smiling.

"Oh it is you Sara,well the costume isn't that bad a bit short but you like cute"Kate laughed "I'm sure there will be people we know in here"She said pulling Sara with her they stepped out of the shadows and walked into the hall it looked magnificent there were pumpkins hanging of the ceiling and there were ghosts everywhere "Wow"Kate said

"Double wow sis'" Sara added, staring in wonder at the decorations,changing colour and the lovely round sumptious pumkins "Hey, I think those might be the pumpkins my class planted in herbology." She exclaimed hurrying around and looking at all of the wonderful things in the room. "Do you think there'll be music KK?" She asked using her nickname for her sister.

Kate was in awe of the decorations "This is soo cool I hope theres music"Kate said looking for people they knew

Sara twirled around and sat down, winking at some other students and smiled at Kate. "Come on KK you can be as crazy as you want to be- it's Halloween, tonight everyone wears a mask." she stood back up and took a sweet from the table "mmmm now this is good- chocolatey goodness." she said throwing one to Kate.

"This is soo cool"Kate said catching the sweet in her hand "Wow this is good "She said talking another one "So what do you wanna do.?"Kate asked wondering if there were any Halloween games

" Well. first I want to write my list. I want a flying sea monkey, a chocolate chip cookie, and a lifetime pass to allllll of the world- like the presidents house!!" Sara giggled and sang "Totally RANDOM moment.."
"Soooooo Kate dear, have you seen anyone you know yet?"
Sara asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back