Tamara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hello Wizards and Witches! *giggles*

I am Tamara and I am from the Netherlands. Its a pretty small country and no I dont support drugs. :) (Everyone that knows the Netherlands immediately thinks about drugs).
I am 18 years old and currently studying to become an English teacher.

I am totally in love with all the Harry Potter books and as a young girl, I found myself on the task of learning every Harry Potter spell possible. I got the most great memories of watching Harry Potter with my mum and dad.. Especially the Chamber of Secrets everytime the Basilisk was speaking I would run to the toilet and lock myself in. *blush*

I was boring myself to death and writing fanfic on Fanfiction got boring.. Because no one talks back.. So I searched the web and then a good friend told me about this.. And I got hooked on the idea.

And thats my totally not interesting Hello topic.
BTW. Hallo means Hello in Dutch for people who thought WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT.

Bye and I hope to Roleplay with you guys soon..
Lots of love and kisses *giggles*

Tamara.

Hi there, Tamara! Welcome to HNZ! :)

I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada (so, naturally, I love you dutch :p ).

You're in the right place if you want interaction during your writing process and love Harry Potter - so I definitely hope that you enjoy your stay on the board.
Feel free to poke me if you ever have any questions or concerns, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Hiya Tamara and welcome!
I'm one of the five Global Moderators (I think there are five of us, I'd have to go count) named Kaitlyn, and I'm from the US.

Coincidentally, Kait, another Global Mod, is an English teacher too, something odd to remember but hey, I'm exhausted. xD
Anyway, if you have a question or want to RP, I am a PM away since I'm always online.
Hope to see you around! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ! :)

I'm Kait, one of the global mods. As Kaitlyn already told you, I am an English teacher in the U.S. so that's awesome that you want to do that! ^_^ This year was my first year teaching, and I have loved it!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions/comments/concerns! I will be happy to assist you if I can!

Enjoy the site! :D

</SIZE></SIZE></I></COLOR></FONT>
<SIZE size="150">Welcome, welcome, welcome!!
<i>
</i>

Hey there Tamara!! I'm Marga from the Philippines!! ^_^

Don't mind my energeticness <SIZE size="50">(if that's even a word, which I think is not)... I'm just pretty much energetic quite a few times... :p xD

Oh well, welcome to HNZ and I know you'll have a great time here (I know I did xD )... Everyone here's so helpful and fun too! Feel free to PM me if you wanna plot/RP/talk or just experience my craziness in PM (that seldom happens)...

See you around and have fun!!

<COLOR color="#ee4a2d">~Marga​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Monaco"><I>
<i>
</i>

Welcome to HNZ Tamara! :hug:

I'm from the United States! I have a close friend named Tamara, so seeing another person out there actually named Tamara is pretty cool! I've never met someone from the Netherlands either, I've heard it's a really nice place to visit though. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you'd ever like to roleplay or another, feel free to shoot me a message. I have plenty of students. ^_^ Hope to see you around the board sometime!

Jessye

Welcome to HNZ Tamara! ^_^
I'm Mintzy and yeah I suck at introductions. HARHAR. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy with us and have lots of fun! As surely you will! If you ever want to RP, feel free to disturb me anytime. Shoot me a PM and stuff. See you around the board! ♥

G'day Tamara!

My name's Teigan and (if you couldn't tell) I am from Australia! I think it's cool that your name is Tamara because that is one of my little sister's names, the other is Tenile and she is on this site too. Your name is even spelt the same as my sister's and I am only a year older then you :D 19 incase your age goes up suddenly :r harhar. Anyway, welcome to HNZ, I give you my personal guarantee that if you stick with us, you will make some great friends. I know I have tried to leave many times and always found my way back! Were like a giant family. Anyway, alittle about me. I am currently in my first year of studying Psychology in University and my exams are coming up on the 11th of June. Yay (sigh) Anyway! It was great meeting you! Hope you stick around and if you want to rp with anyone I have a first year Slytherin to start you off. Haha, they could even be roommates :r not that she is really much of a talker. Anyway, have fun!

Bye!
Teigan.

Hello!

My name's Tenile and it's lovely to meet you. As Teigan has pointed out, we have a younger sister named Tamara, so that's quite cool. Like Teigan, I'm from Australia. Anyway, if you ever want to RP, I'd be happy to, I've got a first year Slytherin and a few other students running around.

I hope to see you around!
~Tenile. ^_^

Hello Tamara! :wub:

I'm Kaye and I only joined last year ^_^ . Everyone is really nice on here and I promise you that you won't get bored :D . I'm pretty new here too, so I probably won't know much about the site but I'm sure one of the lovely admins will help!

I'm from Australia and, if you like, we can roleplay sometime because that's always fun! :D

Hope to see you around the board some time!
-Kaye

Hello Tamara.
Welcome to HNZ. I am Mia and I too am from australia (well england originally).
I am glad I am not the only one who hated the basilisk. I used to cover my ears and shut my eyes every time that bit came on, and it is still my east favourite book of the series.
Feel free shoot me a pm if you have any questions or if you want to RP. it is always fun plotting with new people.
Hope to see you around
Mia :mia:

Hi Tamara!!
Welcome to HNZ :) I am Khushi, 19 years old female. I remember studying a lot about the land reclamation project in Netherlands in social study class.

The special thing about me is that I am one of the four people on this site ever from Africa, yes whole of it and the other three people are my sisters. They are inactive right now but I am still here

I am currently in India though and will hopefully be starting Uni soon to study Pharmacy.

I love Harry Potter since I first watched the second movie and then read books and watched movies. I started on this site in August last year and right now my character is the spotlight so yeah the site is pretty cool.

Throw me a PM if you need to know anything. I might take a while to reply but I will be there. Happy Roleplaying :D

Ty guys, I have been reading allot on this forum and it makes me feel very welcome. You're all so nice.

Hi Tamara! Welcome to HNZ!

I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I'm from the United States, New York specifically.
I'm so glad that you found your way to us, and I hope that you enjoy your time here.

See you around!! ^_^

Hi Tamtam!

You know me, and for everybody else: I'm Isa and I also live in The Netherlands. Tamara is a really awesome friend of mine, and we're always having fun together.

This special Dutch message is for her:
Ik vind je lekker!

(Meaning: I think you're hot)

Lets have some fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back