daniel radcliff and maggie smith
harrymcgonagallmy3.jpg

evanna lynch
eveqc4.jpg

rupert grint
rongw5.jpg

thomas felton
dracowp7.jpg

professor slughorn, neville longbottom, lavender brown, hermione granger and some students.
slughornia8.jpg

I love rubert grint he soo cute ^_^

Daniel is too after I see his other pixs.
Can't wait too see the movie I hope its better than the 5th movie.

I like looking at the pics there pretty cool, about four more months untill the movie comes out, Also the final episodes of Avatar are just in a few weeks XD YAY!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PIXXXXX, They get me soo excited, sorry :lol: I cant wait for the movie :)
I seen these on The-Leaky-Cauldron this orning, do any of yous go on that ?:p

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I like looking at the pics there pretty cool, about four more months untill the movie comes out, Also the final episodes of Avatar are just in a few weeks XD YAY!
Im surprised it have not come out in July or August, HP always seem to come out in the summer. But yeah can't wait :D

Oh and I havent see Avatar in a while. I might look them up on veo video. I've been watching this other Anime called Loveless its awesome. >XO<

Last year Yes, but the first two movies and the fourth all came out in November and the sixth one is doing the same thing so November seems to be the big thing I also think the 7th part one is also gonna be out in November.

I've been up to date with all the Avatar episodes and in two weeks the final seven episodes will be played, five of them in one day XD.

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
Last year Yes, but the first two movies and the fourth all came out in November and the sixth one is doing the same thing so November seems to be the big thing I also think the 7th part one is also gonna be out in November.

I've been up to date with all the Avatar episodes and in two weeks the final seven episodes will be played, five of them in one day XD.
Oh yeah I forgot I'm thinking of the book if I'm correct. Yeah I always remember going around the time of my b-day XD. That movie theater be packed with college student(Which will be me in September), barley have room to sit. Who will be directing the movie?

Oh that cool, I have too see Avatar, just have to get batteries for my speaker and I will be watching it all night on veo videos. I just hope they have it on that web site.

He betta had made it good, I do not want to waste very little money I got.

>_<

Lol, i prefered the other director to David Yates (<!--emo&:l-->
yawn.gif
<!--endemo-->

I think the Order of The Pheonix would habe been better with the other director :p

I love Evanna Lynche, shes exactly the image you get when you read about Luna :D

Ellie Sparks said:
Lol, i prefered the other director to David Yates (<!--emo&:l-->
yawn.gif
<!--endemo-->

I think the Order of The Pheonix would habe been better with the other director :p
Thank you >_<

It just didn't feel right to me.

I love them. Though basically all the current stuff you need to know about HBP is on mugglenet. Here is a link to the video game trailer...for you all who wish to know. Click!

I have More :D

Ron, Harry and Hermione in the great Hall, Harry and Ron with Quidditch gear on

Ron-Qudd.jpg

Ron in Quidditch Stuff, with other people :p

Ron-Quidditch.jpg

Harry :)

harry.jpg

Draco :D

Draco.jpg

I think i have more, just have to search my pictures for them, its huge :blink: Will post them if i find them :)

Ive never tried Mugglenet, i usually use the-leaky-cauldron.org The minutethings are out its on there :)

Ohh yes here's some more

Professor Slughorn :D

ProfessorSlughorn.jpg

David Yates With Bonnie, Rupert and Dan :)
At the Burrow

Attheburrow.jpg

:D

i never try either leaky cauldron too. the quidditch outfit is so ugly, i wish i'm a designer so i can design their costumes.

I know :lol: I like the robes they wear but not the jumpers :lol:

How ?:o
I think the Half Blood prince Book is onme of the best ever and they better not mess it up <_< Its got hunners a info in it they better include

coz of the director, looked at order of the phoinex i didn't even saw the thrill of it. i think it will happened again.

I know me too, i really dont like David Yates!
I think the OOTP was too dark, if you get waht i mean, everything was too distnas, again if you get what i mean.
Nothing like the previous films :(
They missed a whole lot of stuff out, like with the films previous they managed to get most in, but with the OOTP i was quite dissapointed :(
The one i think is mot vital for them not to mess up though is the Deatly Hallows :oy:
Cos its the last and youre final impression, so much happens in it and im glad there making it in two parts, hopefully everything will fit in.

I hope they don't mess it up.
Or I will go that director house and bang his head
quit a few times, until he got the image that I want from the book.
I tell my mother, like read the book its better.
But she not a fan or reading at least she like the movie.
I would say 1-4 were the best, they put lot in those movies
They just capture like the main parts and small details as well

Yes :)
:lol: :lol: Id love to see that Maddiie :lol:
Yes the first 4 had everything in them you needed to know, but the order of the pheonix, they missed out vital info :(

I know Gah
I would say make a series about it, like a regular show.
It will capture the whole year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back