Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi all!

As the site continues to grow and develop, we are always on the lookout for new members to join the site staff. We have mentioned it in the past, but as far as we are concerned, there is no "magic" number of global moderators that we expect to have. Ever. Instead, we like to use the position to show our appreciation for members who have helped the site to continue to grow and thrive through their dedication and involvement throughout the HNZ community.

Today, we would like to announce and welcome the newest global moderator to the site: Marga!! :party: :party:

Over the course of her two and a half years on HNZ, Marga has become increasingly involved in different areas of the site, notably taking on a leadership role in Quidditch and becoming Head Girl with her main character because of her activity in the IC areas of the site. More than that, though, she has become much more vocal and active around the community as a whole, (keeping shouty alive one shout at a time and helping members around HNZ :p ) much more so than the girl I remembered who first joined HNZ. ;)

Over the course of her time on the site, Marga has shown herself to be an incredible asset on HNZ, and I'm very excited to see her continue to be one as a member of the site staff. Please help me in giving her a warm, warm welcome to the site staff. :)

Congratulations!

~Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff minus Marga, of course because it'd be odd if she congratulated herself xD )

Welcome to the team (officially), Marga! :)

Now get back to work! :glare:

YAY! So glad to have you on board! ^_^ :hug:

:o Marga! Omg! What?! Why didn't I know this!! Omg! I'm so proud of you!! This is amazing congrats girl!

Once again Welcome to the team!
You'll be amazing!

Congrats! You deserve it! ;)

Congrats Marga, well deserved.

Welcome to the team, Marga!
We promise to not bite. Much.

Congrats, happy for you!

Professor Abbigale Hayes said:
Why didn't I know this!! Omg!
If she had told you, it wouldn't have happened. ;)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back