Hai Guyz I Need Rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Montgomery III

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Okay, getting back in to RPing. I want to focus specifically on Wallace for now, because I love the guy to bits and I have plans for him and I really want to get to know his character more.

So basically, Wallace is twenty-five (soon to be twenty-six), muggleborn, and (soon to be) engaged. He was a Gryffindor, prefect and Head Boy of Hogwarts Scotland. He's intelligent and self assured, though occaisionally quite stubborn. He's very passionate, too. He was shunned by his family for his magical ability, and he was shunned by many of his schoolmates for his blood status. While Wallace never took anything too much to heart, he saw how it affected his twin sister, Christobelle, and vowed to stand up for equality and the rights of the downtrodden. His father was a well known British politician, and now his elder brother has taken his father's place, though Wallace never has much to do with his family except for his twin.

So he's a really caring and lovely guy, though he will stand up for himself and he will argue with passion if anyone dares to speak against muggleborns and 'half-breeds' (his wife-to-be is a part-Goblin, after all).

What I am looking for is:

- Friends: Adults similar ages, perhaps older, maybe some older students who are contemplating careers in the ministry, anyone who's like minded and is against prejudice. Anyone that he can have conversation with and can cheer up when they're down and be a really good friend to. One or two really close friends would be good, especially.

- Enemies/Sparring Partners: And what I mean by this is people who Wallace will come across and argue with. Preferably pure-bloods/Death Eaters/people who are generally prejudiced and conservative. While Wallace isn't exactly radical, he's very much a progressive. No doubt he will come across plenty of challenges regarding his opinions.

and that's about it, because his love life is already taken care of, heh. :p But yeah, if you want to RP and have any ideas, let me know. :)

I can offer up a few potential friends. ^_^ My two death eaters are waaaaaaaaaaaay older than Wallace. :cry:

Estrella is almost 21, works in the Ministry, and would probably be like-minded.

Gavin Harker is closer to Wallace's age (I think he's 22 or 23 right now) and he works as a Daily Prophet reporter.

How does Wallace feel about werewolves? I have a werewolf character named Dorian De Luca, who is also 21. I haven't done much with him, but I do have a few plans in place. He hates himself for what he is.

Any of those would be awesome, and I need to get Katerina online. :lol:

He's fine about werewolves. Admittedly, he's slightly afraid, but he wouldn't say that out loud. He knows they're just regular people most of the time and because he's so passionate about rights and treating everyone as equals, I think he'd be fine. Just, he'd be a little wary around the full moon. :p

Bump.
DIRE need of RPs. There's one open in Obsidian Harbour, but if anyone else is up for it, I'd really appreciate having the chance to RP.

Well I have Eric who would be a better. Friend than enemy, he is afew years younger and is aball of southern energy, but he is also openly gay not that he would be so rude as hit on anyone who would take offense but he would be a good wing man for ya!!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back