Guess Who's Back!?

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Hey dudes and dudets, Dante is back in the building. Sorry for my absence people, but ive had ALOT of complications, but im back and happy to be! One slight problem still remains though. Im not sure what is wrong exactly but my laptop or internet wont let me open the main page to Hogwarts New Zealand, but will let me open every other page. Weird and annoying, i know, but that just means that i have to be a pain and for anyone who has or wants a thread with me needs to PM me, letting me know you've either replied to a thread, or you want one. I know, im a pain. Teehee. This also means that i cannot use the Shout Box, nor see it. So please dont think im rude for not replying.

Anyone who has a thread with me already, and wants me to reply, please either PM me a link, or just post the details here, because i cant remember what i do and dont have to do.

I apologise for my inconvenience, and Nick im sorry but i didnt know where i should have posted this.
Yours Truly,
Dante

wooooo yayyy welcome back Dylan :hug:

Woo! Rue has missed you. Good to see you back, I wondered where you'd scarpered to ^_^

Sorry about complications though. They suck.

hi, Dylan.nice to meet you. could you please help me, like what are the things I should bear in my mind before the day of sorting?thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back