• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Guess the Movie

:(( Steel Magnolias??
 
Ok, Guess the movie:
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

(I started easy for you lot. <3 )
 
Alice in Wonderland :woot:


"Are you the one they call Steve??"
 
I havnt a clue, and as this has been dead for a while and i thought that i will bring it back from the dead, again
You can't expect me to stay here. It's like Hogwarts for Pikeys!
 
St. Trinian's

"I may have been a lonely home-wrecking *****, but I saved lives!"
 
Just Like Heaven?
 
"I guess in this society being male and an assh*le makes you worthy of our time"
 
Back
Top