Guess the Movie

it would. :)

Yay! :)

Person One: And Saint Attila raised the Hand Grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy Hand Grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies into tiny pieces... in Thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chu —
Person Two: Skip a bit, Brother.
Person One: And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

Hahaha, of course. :D

Yes, That pure rocks :D :D

OK lets see:

Character one: Oh, so this is love? Well, love is a gift, a lot of people don't remember that. So, you two better brace yourselves for a whole lotta ugly comin' at you from a neverending parade of stupid.
Character two: So, you've met my mom?

I always pictured love as someone you could grow old with and ***** will make a really good looking older man.

Ok, since there was no response from Hilary, I am going to take that as being correct. Sooooo.......

"Smell ya later, Poopsicle!"

Alright, I'm gonna give you guys a couple quotes from this movie because it's not a very popular one.

Valentine: You're hurt. Wait here.
Helena: What about you?
Valentine: Oh, I'm a panther. I shall slip unnoticed through the darkness... like a dark, unnoticeable slippy thing.

Valentine:
What the hell have you got on your feet? Is that some kind of sick joke? Going around on little rabbit-like animals with every step? That's just... nasty.

Valentine:
This place is ready to collapse into a heap of rubble. It can't be safe.
Helena: You're such a coward. It's perfectly- WAAAAHH! [Falls through a hole in the floor]
Valentine: [looking down the hole] Coward, eh? I prefer to think of myself as... Prudent. Cautious. And unlike some people I could mention, STILL UP HERE!

Valentine: My mum always said: "It's a dog-eat-dog world, son. You get them before they get you. Eat your greens. Stop embarrassing me in front of the neighbors. Maybe it would best if you leave home and never come back!" [pause] "She wasn't even my real mum. She bought me from a man."

Ok. Since this has been up here forever and not guessed, I am going to do a new clue. :)

Try this one......

"I'm over here in my unit, isolated and alone, eating my terrible tasting food, and I have to look over at that. That looks like the most fun I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's B.S. - excuse my language. I'm just saying that I wash and dry; I'm like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke - no offense - it's just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it's bullshit - and I'm sorry. I'm not putting down your profession, but it's just the way I feel. I don't want to sit here, all by myself, cooking this sh1tty food - no offense - and I just think that I don't need to cook tiramisu. Am I going to be a chef? No. There's three weeks left of school, give me a f@$%n' break! I'm sorry for cursing."

Thats SUPERBAD :]

My turn?

"Are you saying that I can dodge bullets?"
"No Neo, I'm saying that when the time comes... you won't have to"

Hahah right :]
hope someone guesses mine, if no one gets it thats just sad :p

I was gonna let someone else guess, but since no one has......That is The Matrix! :D

Ok, new one:

"I wasn't mad, I was confused... everyone was talking, talking, talking at me and I couldn't understand a word they were saying, and then their voices became a blur and soon I couldn't even recognize their faces; they were like these blobs and they started to grow fangs and their eyes became green and I knew I had to run away. So I packed my knapsack, got on the train, and looked up at the map and decided I wanted to live on Coney Island. I thought it would be... you know... a real island. That I thought I could hide there like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Fin, but imagine my surprise... The teacups were the only ride they would let me on by myself, so I got on it and I started spinning around and 'round and 'round. But I feel like I am still there... spinning 'round and 'round and 'round... and the ride won't stop... You were right, Ray, I am scared. But you're scared too. You're scared as I am."

UPTOWN GIRLS...finally watched it :frantics:

Girl: [shouts] I want some proper drugs! not some pointless sodding breathmask if no one takes any sodding notice of it!

Boy: The baby is premature they aren't going to give you any pethidine sorry.

Girl: [shouts] Urg. You're so bloody sensible. I want someone irresponsible! Mum where the hell are you!

The Bad Mothers Handbook?

I guess I'm right so I'll put one up.

Person 1: I thought she was getting better.
Person 2: And I thought they was getting off. Didn't we have an intricate plan on how they was gonna be not here any more?
Person 2: No, now that she's a killer woman, we ought to be bringing her tea and dumplings.

Serenity!

Hecks yeah! Best moveh evarrrr! <nerd squee and gibberish>

Person A: Come on, dad. Help me get us out of here. We have to get to Marcus before the Nazis do.
Person B: But you said he had a two day head start. That he would blend in, disappear.
Person A: Are you kidding? I made all that up. You know Marcus. He once got lost in his own museum.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!

"I'm way too baked to drive to the devil's house."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back