Gryffindors from both houses

Groundskeeper Willie had been lazing around in his hammock after a hard day's work when he cast his eyes to the north and noticed a rather ominous looking set of clouds moving in. "Well now, s'pose I won't be fixin' that gate this afternoon afterall!" He muttered to himself. As he began to pack up his things he noticed a couple of kids fluttering around again over the Quidditch Pitch and he shook his head before taking the short walk over to speak to them.

Willie looked up to the sky and then yelled up at the assorted students. "HEY THERE, YA DAFT BUGGERS!!! GET OFF YOUR STUPID STICKS BEFORE I HAVE TO EXPLAING TO THE HEADMISTRESS WHY THE PITCH IS COVERED IN TOASTED TEENY-BOPPERS!" Willie then pointed to the sky behind the players so that they knew what he was talking about.

tornado-lightning-rainbow.jpg

(((Hehehehe :p That was my second thought, we should have Groundskeeper Willie come break us up again :D )))

Hilary looked at the sky utterly confused and then back down to the groundskeeper. She barely understood him normally and now he was talking nonsense. She flew down to the ground, "What was that groundskeeper?"

Bruin turned to look at the horizon where Groundskeeper Willie had pointed and practically pooped his pants in a particularly powerful period of panic. "Gee thanks for the heads up Willie!" Bruin exclaimed. "Alright everyone, that's it for today!" Bruin added as he pulled out his wand to recall the bludger and snitch.

lightning.jpg

Andromeda quickly flew down to the ground, she knew better than to argue with Willie. She greeted him as she landed, giving him a friendly smile and wave before high tailing it back to the castle before the worst of the bad weather hit.

Cyndi looked toward the sky where Willie was pointing. "Thanks, Willie" Cyndi said as she flew past him. She landed on the ground and began to jog back up to the castle, hoping to beat the storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back