Gryffindor Quidditch Practice

Sierra continued to fly around the pitch before a glint of gold caught her eye. With a grin, she sped towards the gold, excited to see it was the snitch!! The little guy had been hiding the whole time, but now Sierra has him in her sights. Speeding closer, Sierra reaches out, excitement pulsing in her veins, as her fingers closed around the golden snitch. Sierra let out a cheer, holding up her hand and turned around to look for the captains. "Guys!! I caught it!!"

Willow felt responsible for helping train the other seeker. She felt like she should be a role model for her too. She was fling around trying to get a view of the ball when she heard a shout from the other end of the pitch. She flew towards Sierra putting a hand up for a high five aiming for the girls free hand. heeey. Good job. Congratulations Gryffindor win. Not that there was any doubt. she then chuckled. id better pick up my game or you will put me out of a job she said. She would wait for Sierra to show the captains and release the ball before giving it a head start and looking for it again.

Gabriel flew to the empty hoops again. He was on his way for another score and when he got close he threw the quaffle. He was feeling good! And managed to score again. Gabriel cheered although he would rather try and score with Marcos since in the game there was a keeper as well. But it was good to know he had his aim still. When he turned around he saw Sierra catching the snitch she had him! They had won! Gabriel smiled bright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back