Gryffindor Practice I

((it's okay hilary! lol, and definitely no need to apologise :p ))

Frances flew forward, now faster than ever. She was reaching the goal posts where Alex was positioned, and she ready herself for the throw that would hopefully earn them a score. Plumeting forward on her broom, Frances dived forward, oblvious to Mark keeping on her tail, but fully aware of Hilary flying right beside her. As Frances dived, she swerved again and steered the broom upwards, and then to the left. She hurtled forward, raising her hand which was clutching the quaffle and threw it with all her strength straight for the right post, hoping that Alex had taken the bait and would dart off to the left instead. But then again, she hoped that his reflexes were quick enough to catch the quaffle soaring off to his left rather than hers.

Team: Misfits
Position: Chaser
Action: Throwing the Quaffle at the right hoop
Points Used: -20
Points Remaining: 170

Sam was still trying to catch up to the 2 girls when he saw Angeis swoop and shoot move and leant harder on his broom, also crossing his fingers in hopes of a save.

Mark flew as fast as he could and as Frances had lined up for the throw Mark was almost behind her. ' Just a little bit longer.' Mark said to himself. But Frances had thrown the quaffle. All Mark could now do was to stay and watch if Alex could make the save. Then an idea flashed in his head. If the two girls are here that means the opponent's hoops were wide open and Mark took a sharp turn and started flying in opposite direction.

Team: Right places
Position: Chaser
Action Taken: Took reverse turn and heading for the opponent's hoops
Points Used: 0
Points Remaining: 190

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE:

Caysi Finnigan and I have decided to try and host a little exhibition game for our teams. Please post your arrival when you get the opportunity to do so and follow the instructions given in the first post.

I think so... although neither one will work very well unless we have all hands on deck... I've PM'd those people who haven't been on to let them know about the exhibition.

P.S. Check your student vaults...there is a surprise in there for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back