Gryffindor Pep Rally

Kiera laughed at Bruin's little stunt. Slowly she stood up on her broom. She got her balance on the end of the broom. She threw an ariel. (((handless cartwheel))) She grinned as she set back down. She hadnt been sure she could do that.

Sophia was still watching the sky as Kiera looked about to do a stunt. Would she moon too? No, but she sure did a cool trick. "Who hoo!" Sophia yelled. Now, for Liz. I bet she'll moon. Sophia thought.

When she saw Kiera starting to stand up Hilary got a little nervous. SHe held her breath as she took off and when she landed the ariel Hilary let out a huge scream acompanied by various more jumps of her own. She couldn't hold in the muggle cheerleader inside. In a cheer like voice she said loudly:

The Lions are brave,
the lions are strong
Others think they'll beat us
Make sure they're wrong

GO GRIFFINDOR!!!!

Hilary decided to once again do a cheer of her own.....cheering back and forth was a good way too get crowds excited!!

G!
G WHAT?
GRIF!
GRIF WHAT?
GRIFFIN!
HEY!
GRIFFIN!
HEY!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
GRIFFINDOR!!!!

kendall noticed that kiera and hilary were having a sort of cheer-off, so she watched them, but continued to jump up and down and yell 'go gryffindor' while she did so..

Hilary looked up at Kiera's stationary broom in the air wondering if she (or someone else) would respond to her cheer.

Liz looked around in the crowd, looking for the most supportive, excited, and house spirited crowd member she could find.

Seeing Hilary, she swooped down towards her, and not giving her much choice in the matter, grabbed Hilary's arms and carried her up into the air.

"Eat this" she pulled out 2 Bikini Bites, but this time, they were gold and scarlet. She ate one, and suddenly started glowing scarlet and gold- same as her previous candy but with Gryffindor Colors instead of a rainbow. "And then hold on tightly to the broom."

Hilary was expecting a stunt by Liz by the amazingness of this she never could have. She took the candy that Liz handed her and popped it in her mouth. She immediatly started shinning red and gold. She listened to what Liz said and held on tight. She hadn't been on a broom since she left home and it was great to be flying again.
"This is like the most stupendous like thing that has ever like happened to me" Hilary was shocked at how she sounded she hadn't expected the side effects!!

Liz handed her a bag filled with red and gold glitter, grinning "It'll get better. Think of who your best friend down there is, and tell it to me when I get back on the broom. Throw that stuff at the crowd until then."

Liz suddenly stopped holding on, and stood up. Once she'd bounded to the front tip of the broom, she leaped into the air, bent her body to form a "G" and then landed on the back of the broom, right behind Hilary. She kept running forward and making letters in the air after a leap. On several letters (R,N,D) she used the aid of the broom or Hilary to finish the letter.

Landing after the final "R", she sat down on the front of the broom again. "So, think of a friend?" she winked, breathing a bit heavily through her exertion.

Hilary through the glitter into the crowd, all the while trying to think of a friend I havn't seen anyone I know other than Liz and Kiera, and there both up here already. While she was helping Liz make certain letters she looked down and saw Kendall, she hadn't really met her but she'd seen her in some of her classes. Hoping she would be excited at getting volunteered to be a part of Liz's stunt when Liz landed she replied "I don't know her well but Kendall " Excited to see what she'd do next she let out a woop..."

Liz nodded, looked down to the crowd, and spotted Kendall. "Okay, once I reach her, break this candy in half" Liz handed Hilary a piece of candy, "And each of you eat one." as they flew, Liz pulled her wand out, tapped the candy, and said, "Lladnek!"

Then, she pulled into a dive, straight towards Kendall. She shocked a stop less than a foot from knocking Kendall over.

"Here's your stop hun!" she said to Hilary. "Have fun!"

She winked and flew back up to Bruin and Kiera.

((Eat it, and I'll tell the effects ;P)

Hilary was feeling so giddy......she got of the broom just as she broke the candy in half "Hey Kendall, this is for you" she said giving her half......and to show that whatever it was was *safe* she popped the other half into her own mouth.
((((lol.....I wonder what'll happen, and please don't hold me in suspense this time!!))))

Liz looked down from her broom to see that nothing had happened yet. She'd seen Hilary eat her piece, so Kendall must not have had hers yet.

And they both needed to, for it to take effect.

(((well then........I only love you double now.......I'll love Kendra triple when she posts!!!!))))

Kendall had thought she had heard her friend Hilary volunteer her for something, but she wasn't sure what exactly.. she was, however, excited to participate in the pep-rally!

All of a sudden, Liz came flying at her with Hilary, and stopped just inches in front of her, nearly knocking her backwards.

Hilary offered her half of a piece of candy, so she took it from her.. she ate it a few seconds after hilary ate hers, wondering what would happen.. she had been tricked by liz's candy before, so she was somewhat suspicious as to what would happen... ;)

Liz grinned as she watched them both finish their candies.

"Now, for some fun!" she beamed.

Both girls began to glow, brightly. Hilary was scarlet, while Kendall was gold. They suddenly began to spin together, creating a multicolor spiral.

At least, that's what the onlookers saw. Hilary and Kendall, fortunately didn't feel the effects of the spinning- they just floated into the air, without a broom.

As they whirled into the air, a strange echoing noise emitted from them.

"Gryffindor! Gryffindor! Gryffindor!Gryffindor!!!!"

Suddenly, it (Hilary/Kendall) erupted into a song.

"Gryffindor, Gryffindor!
The home of brave and loyal!
Gryffindor, Gryffindor,
The only rhyme I know is 'soil'!

The house of the lion,
And a gigantic roar!
The house of friendship,
and so much more.

First years,
your studies are hard, and new.
Keep your eyes all around,
and you'll know what to do.

Second years,
we've had our trials,
we'll have some more,
but through them all
we're Gryffindors!

Professors,
well, we have just the one.
He's amazing though,
and loads of fun.

Liz flew up behind Hilary and Kendall as she candy wore off, catching them. They could no longer float upon completion of the song.

((Shhh, I know it rhymes. Don't jump on my case about it ;p ))

Kendall felt a glowing sensation fill her body.. she looked at herself, and she had turned gold... she then felt herself float into mid air and stop there, hovering while a loud sound calling gryffindor came from her body...

then, Kendall and Hilary burst into song, singing about their house... once they were done, kendall started falling down to the ground., however, liz was there to catch her...

once the full effects wore off, kendall said to liz and hilary enthusiastically, "that was amazing! thanks so much you two...!" she was glad to be a part of something that was supporting her house...

Hilary saw Kendell eat the candy and then suddenly she was spinning quickly in the sky.....the crowd bellow oooohed and awwwed but she was scared the candy would wear off while they were in the air. They burst into song and all Hilary thought of was *wow Liz....nice rhymes :p lol* Then when they stopped together they began to fall. Liz then flew right under them and Hilary was very pleased. She screamed to both of them "OMG that was soooooo cool.......and.........I can't believe you made me sing that song infront of the whole lawn!!!!!" She was kind of glad that it didn't have a day long effect like the bikini drop that she was still wearing from before. And then she looked up at Liz "should we really have three people on 1 broom??"

Liz grinned, "Glad you two had some fun!" the broom flew along slowly.

"It'll be fine- it's a firebolt! Just... incredibly slow. Maybe a bit jerky, hold on tight!"

She steered them around slowly "Woohoo! Nice mooning, Bruin!"

It was times like these that Hilary was glad her friends bought the brand name.....they were stronger. The broom flew slowly around right past Bruin who was still mooning the crowd. She was very happy to be a Gryffindor at this point. She smiled down at the crowd but held on tightly because the broom was julting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back