Greetings...

Lilith Morgenstern

OOC First Name
Cess
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2; Essence of Mermaid Scale

Hi everyone, I suppose! This isn't my first roleplay site (far from it!), but it's my first Harry Potter one, so I apologize beforehand if I make any stupid mistakes (which is a likely occurrence, knowing myself).

Cessation is, obviously, not my real name, but it's a nickname that I go by in most online sites, so I'll go along with it in this one too. But call me Cess: after all, 'Cessation' is a tad too...weird to be calling someone.

I hope I can fit in, make some friends and enjoy RPing in this site, though I have no doubts whatsoever about the latter. So...I'll be waiting until sorting starts! Ciao!

Oh you'll fit in just fine, Cess... xD ^_^

I'm Marga by the way and don't worry about future mistakes, those can always be corrected in the future if you need any help... Anyways, welcome to the site! I recommend you to the Site Documentation and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, but I have limited knowledge so I shall direct you to the wonderful Admins and Global Mods of the Site!

My Inbox is always open for plots (in all my charries), conversations and just random stuff... Hope to see you around!! ^_^

~Marga

Hey Cess! :) Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I trust you'll be able to fit in and make friends while enjoying the board. ^_^
If you have any questions or concerns about the site, feel free to send me a PM any time. :)

I look forward to seeing you around the board!

Welcome to HNZ Cess! :hug:
My name is Jessye! I'm going to guess that by your character's name that you're a fan of True Blood? If not oh well, still a cool name! You'll make tonnes of friends here! Hope to see you around the board sometime!

Thanks everyone! I feel so welcome...*gives touched sniffles*

[@ Jessye]
True Blood...I'm afraid I haven't the foggiest clue what it is. I got the name from Mortal Instruments. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back