Greetings from Planet Jessa!

OOC First Name
Jessa :3
Hi! :3
I love lists. Especially this one:

Firstly, I'm known as Jessa! (but my name is actually Linda)
Secondly, I'm thirteen and I'm originally from NZ!
Thirdly, I like making characters. It's a disease I tell you >.<
Fourthly, I'm here because I heard there are nice people here ;D
Fifthly, I am not a great RPer, but I'm learning!!!!
Sixthly, I may not be overly active, because there are two other HNZers who use this computer :tut:
Seventh, I hate the number eight
Ninethly, (skipping eight) David Bowie PWNS.
Tenth, I live near a beach. And I can't swim... this isn't good...
Eleven, I often quote movies. And make up words :r
Twelvely, I have a messed-up family. Seriously... :p
Thirteenthly, I hug EVERYONE. ^_^

So, yeah. Hi!

Such enthusiasm :)

Anyway Hi Jessa, Welcome trust me there are nice people here :D
Im Tenile, but im not VERY important :p
anyway I hope you have lots of fun, and yes making characters IS a disease but a good one.

So welcome again :)

Hey Jessa, welcome to the wonderful madness of HNZ! I'm Le-... Waiiiiit.... You already know me! At least I hope you do, we've been living in the same house for a while now xD
JESSA :hug: :p
If you need help with anything, PM the lovely admins. They don't bite. Much :r

TENILE :hug: Pfft, you are definitely important. Pleased to meet you and thanks for welcoming me!!! ;D

LEMON :hug: Ohellno. xD I'm kidding :p Silly ebil twin, *rolls eyes*
The admins better not bite *looks around suspiciously*

Hello there, Jessa! :)
Welcome to HNZ!
May I ask why you're known as Jessa, if your name is actually Linda? xD (You don't have to tell me, I'm just a curious bloke. xD )
Your love of making characters will make you fit right in here. :p Tonnes of people are character making addicts/fiends. :o
You heard correctly - there are nice people here. ^_^ (At least, I think so. :p )
Meh, we all have to start somewhere with our roleplaying. ;)
Three HNZers on one computer? :o Oi! That'll be a challenge. But you should make sure you're the one that gets on the most. :r
Why the hate for eight? :( (Hehe! I rhymed!)
I have no opinion on David Bowie.
You should get swimming lessons. ;)
Quoting movies is awesome. (Making up words is moreso.)
Everybody's family is messed up. xD
We all hug everybody on HNZ. :r So again, you'll fit right in. ;)

There, I think I got them all. :tut:

I'm Nick, I'm sure the other HNZers in your house can fill you in on meeee - but just in case: I'm an admin here, and Canadian, and I like to think I'm awesome. :tut:
If you have any questions or concerns, just shoot me a PM. :)

:o

I love you because you sound so much like me ^_^
Have a hug!.. :hug:

Well, not that much like me.. Just a little crazy, like me :r My name's Claire :)
I had no RPing experience when I joined here! OK OK, I'm still not very good :lol: but I've improved a little :)
Anyway, I'm sure you will love it here, we all love new members, so a big welcomo from me! And if you'd like me to be your little 'Guide' for HNZ, do PM me and I will help you with anything! (Though I guess you'll be fine with 2 other HNZers in your house!)

So yeah. Welcome. And enjoy it here :) :hug: (Another hug! Did you notice? ^_^ )

xxx

Number nine made me smile. :wub:
Welcome to the site, Jessa ;) :hug:
I've been on the site since the last days of '08, so I know my way around. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask.
I have many characters, so if you ever want someone to roleplay with, I'm sure I can provide :D

-Beth x

A wild Death Eater appears!

Heya! I'm Malynne, it's wonderful to meet you. You seem vair vair cool... I always loved doing lists because:

1. Who wouldn't love this format?
2. Easier to read than a long paragraph
3. Banana's

Anyway! If you want to RP with me or anything, I have a couple others. Just PM meh. :D Nice to meet you. You'll love it on here.

Welcome to the site, and I don't know what it is like to share a computer with other HNZers. xD
I'm Sir Kaitlyn. :)

If you need anything, PM the admins or any of the four GMs. :)
Hope to see you around!

~ Sir Kaitlyn

NICK :hug: Hehe, nobody in my family actually goes by their real name. No clue why, just never have. Jessa's from my middle name though. ☺
Hate for eight? You have mad rhyming skills :p I've always hated that number. xD There is a reason there are only seven days in a week :r
:cool: The other HNZers in my house have told me all about you :tut: The awesome Canadian admin :lol:

CLAIRE :hug: Ack! Tiny writing :unsure: *squints*
Hooray for crazy people and hugs :hug: :D

BETH :hug: Bowie ♥ Wow. You've been here for a while xD
Yay for many characters :)

MALYNNE :hug: A wild Death Eater? I could have sworn this wasn't Pokemon...? =))
Wonderful to meet you also :) Malynne is a very cool name :p
Lists are wonderful. Bananas are not ;)

SIR KAITLYN: Sir? Should I even ask...?
Sharing a computer with HNZers is epic. Unless they comment on your RPing while you are typing :erm:
PM the GM. That sounds really odd =))

I feel very welcomed =))

It isn't Pokemon... but the reference is oh so amazing. ;D

Thanks, chick. :D
Erlack. I hate banana's too, but the word is funny.

Hey there Jessa! (awesome name btw... even if it isn't your real name )

Welcome to the site! I'm glad the other HNZers you'll be sharing the computer with finally convinced you to join ;)
I hope you enjoy yourself here. See you around the site :)

~Cyndi

Hello there Jessa! :hug:

I am Zach, a regular around here. ;)
I have a plethora of characters, so if you ever want to RP throw me a PM and I'm sure we can think of something. :)

- Zach.

Hey there Jessa,

Nice to see there are some new people... new people are cool.

I too have a few characters so if you want to rp, I often have the time, only having one major character and all :p
Any way, can't wait to see you around the board :)

-Teigz

*throwing a deatheater ball to the wild death eater*

Anyway hi Jessa! Woo hoop love ur avi btw!
*cough* anyway... Welcome to hnz!
And yeshh I'm addicted in making new charries... And usually the reason why I want new charrie's bcos I like the PB (wierd yesh I know)

I'm sure ur great @ rp-in ^^
I'm looking forward in RP-in with u ^_^
C'ya arouuund

Earth to Planet Jessa!

Hey you, well just to be extremely annoying I'm going to call you Linda because it is a fabulous name and at last there is another on this amazing site that shares such an incredible name as ours. So Hi Linda and welcome to the site ;)

Hope you have a brilliant time here.

:hug:

Linda :linda:

hi,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back