Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Yellow Rose for @Professor Kahurangi Josephs

The hall was always a mess during Valentine's but Elliot rather enjoyed the chaos for once. He'd picked his way down the hall to get to the staff table, hesitating a moment before stepping over so he could get Professor Josephs. It seemed like even after almost seven years and a head boy's badge he still felt like he was going to get told off for being places he shouldn't.

"Hey Professor Josephs, sorry for bugging you at lunch," he said, raising his last rose in his basket by way of explanation. "You're pretty popular this year," he said with a smile. He'd never tell Professor Carter, but in the last few years Elliot could definitely understand why so many people had sent Professor Josephs a rose this year.

For her last day at work before maternity leave, Kahurangi was having a particularly nice one. She had known it was a bit risky, leaving it as late as Valentines, but now that the day was here she was quite glad she had taken that risk. She didn't think she had ever gotten so many roses in her life, and it felt good, being here for such a fun, bright day. Her office was quickly filling up with roses and Kahurangi looked up in surprise as the Head Boy approached her with another one. "Oh, thank you!" She said in surprise, setting her fork down with a small chuckle. "I'd much rather you bug me here than somewhere I have to stand up." She added with a small chuckle, patting her stomach lightly.

Elliot smiled at the professor's response, glancing briefly at her stomach before quickly adverting his eyes to grab the yellow rose and note for her. He'd been privately glad he'd gotten in his final semester with Professor Josephs before she left on maternity leave as happy as he was for her, even if it felt a little selfish. "I'm glad you're able to stick around for Valentine's at least. We'll miss you while you're gone," he said, wondering if Professor Josephs would be there for graduation or if she'd still be on leave before again pushing the thought away for being selfish.

To Professor Kahurangi Josephs,

Thank you for looking out for me. I'm feeling more welcome at Ravenclaw.

Crystal

Kahurangi smiled fondly at Elliot's comment, giving the Head Boy a warm look. "Oh, I'll miss you all too." She smiled softly. "I'm hoping to be back before graduation." She added, though only time would tell how possible that was. She didn't want to give any guarantees, not knowing how well her body was going to handle the upcoming ordeal. Rather than think about it Kahurangi opened the note, smiling warmly as she read it. She had worried about Crystal ever since the young girl had come to see her in her office, and it was a relief to hear she was doing better now.

Elliot ducked his head under Professor Josephs' smile, feeling a bit sentimental with the awareness that he'd may not get many more chances to speak with her before he graduated. "I hope so," he said, glancing back at her to return the smile. "It's been great having you as a professor and all," he said, sincere even despite the awkwardness he felt. "But uh, good luck and everything, Professor," he said with another nod, glancing at across hall, knowing he should get back to his deliveries but not quite sure he wanted to say goodbye to Professor Josephs just yet.

Kahurangi smiled warmly as Elliot spoke, pleased the Head Boy thought of her so fondly. It was sad to think she might miss the graduations of students she had taught for so long, and Kahurangi was determined to make it back by the end of the semester. "Thank you, Elliot." She said kindly. "If I don't see you before you graduate, it's likewise been wonderful having you as a student. I'm sure you're going to go on to do great things." Kahurangi said sincerely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back