Memphis Hart

OOC First Name
Cian
Wand
17 inch knotted blackthorn, Augurey tail feather, swishy
Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Memphis Hart.
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex)
*Banner Size: (You may leave this to banner maker's discretion)
Celebrity you're using: Charles Melton.
Images on banner:
Photo I
Photo II
Photo III
Photo IV ~
Photo V ~ if the graphic designer is willing to use the photos where he is not wearing a top, I would like to somehow cover his torso or have it disappear/fade behind something if it is still able to look presentable.
*Background Image: n/a.
*House Crest/Scitorari Mark: n/a.
Text on banner: Memphis Hart and Sweetest kiss, but a bad trip.
*Fonts on banner: Clean, tight handwriting-esque font for the name while something very modern and readable for the phrase.
*Colour Scheme: Black, bronze, crimson, darker shades of green, shades of grey, perhaps a bit of a warm and cold contrast but that is not a necessacity.
*Border colour/size: Very thin white border.
Links: n/a.
*Other: Not really any specifics for the look, since I would not know how to incorporate someone who is struggling with their insecurities/mind-set through visuals. But if the graphic designer is able to somehow incorporate that, that would be dope. If not, perhaps something with a forest will do, as he could be metaphorically lost in it.

I had a try at this, but I don't think I was able to follow your specifications quite closely enough xD I tried to give a sort of sense of him being 'trapped in' with all the lines but I really don't think I nailed it haha... if you want anything tweaked let me know, or if you wanna leave this open for someone else to do something a little closer to your specifications I get that haha

nOZiCXe.png

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back