Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Danielle Corelli
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked)
*Banner Size: 450 x 200
Celebrity you're using: Mackenzie Foy
Images on banner: I can't seem to find good photos of her,or photos that I like. I am looking photos which are recent since Danielle is 17 almost 18 and Mackenzie is around the same age as her. If you can recommend some links for me to choose, I will appreciate it.Thanks! ANY from HERE!
*Background Image: If you could include a guitar since Danielle plays guitars.
*House Crest/Scitorari Mark:
Text on banner: If her name would look good on the overall image, then I am okay with it.

Doesn't matter what we do, 'cause I'd rather be with you

or

We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me

I really can't decide because I love both quotes
*Fonts on banner: (from http://www.dafont.com/ ) Any that fits
*Colour Scheme: Something in between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff colors if it fits the image.
*Border colour/size:
Links:(Only for linked banners - enter a maximum of five links and what you would like them to say on the banner)
*Other: If you can find an avatar of similar theme, thank you.

I love it and no worries with the guitar. However,is it possible that instead of the leaves as background,something Ravenclaw-like?Music sheets in blue or something. :wub: :wub:

So I tried, but the trouble is that blue and green don't really go very well together when you start colouring the banner (the blue always just turns green beneath the colour files, or the green turns blue, and blue leaves do not look right xD ). And since the background is made up of like 10 images, I can't just remove the leaves without removing aaall of the pictures and starting over.

Sorry!

Well,if that is the case,no need for changes. :wub: It already looks awesome.Thanks.

Yay! Glad you like :D
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back