Goodbye and Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
Well what can I say other than thank you to all who rp'd with me from here but it is time for me to pack my things and say farewell.
I am a married woman with a child and another on the way and really need to be spending time with my family before the new arrival comes. There is of course another reason I am leaving but mentioning it could get my post deleted so why bother.
All that is left to say is farewell and take care all.
Enjoy the Yule Ball and good luck with the OWL's.

I will also be posting up on the HS site that I'm leaving.

Isabella

Bye Isabella. I never got to RPing with you, but I must say I enjoyed reading your threads, especially the recent ones. Sad to see you go though, but I see how family always comes first. :)
Take care, and best of luck with your life! Especially now that you have a youngin' on the way!
Congratulations. ^_^

Bye,

It was fun to RP with you. Good luck with the new arrival!! Try to visit sometime.

Cyndi

I'm sorry to see that you're leaving. :(
There is of course another reason I am leaving but mentioning it could get my post deleted so why bother.
I wouldn't mind you PMing it to me, or another admin, that way we can know for future reference etc... =-/

Aww, sad to see you go! Although I didn't get to RP with you, I enjoyed reading all of your RP's with other people!
Good luck with the new baby!!

I'm sorry that I didn't take advantage of any of the numerous opportunities that you provided to RP with Isabella, but as a father of three I know that time for RP'ing doesn't always present itself. Isabella is a very interesting character and you are a gifted writer. Good luck with the new addition to your family and take care of yourself.

Awhh Bells!

I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand completly, I hope everything goes well with your baby. Good luck with everything. I'll miss you though, try and pop in on either HS or HNZ in spam or something if you have the chance...

I'm sad to see you go, will you have an RP reason you left HNZ? Because I would want my other character (Nina) to know why.

Blake I thank you, must say I have enjoyed reading your posts too and am just as disappointed that I never got the chance to rp with more of the wonderful people from HNZ.
Cyndi, will miss you of course. I think if Isabella had stayed you and she would have been really good friends.
Nick, not to worry. I get overly sensitive days where the slightest thing sets me off put it down to my hormones which are rampant at the moment.
Katalina, your character always seemed so lovely and I'm sure if I had stayed longer we would definitely have rp'd together.
Bruin, oh what could have been if only your character had taken the bait. lol Good luck with the OWL's I'm sure you'll do fabulous.
Aidan, now why am I not surprised that you are our Nina. :D Well here then is what happened....
Isabella was delighted that she had finally begun to make other friends, Nina, Asher and Cyndi, as well as Bruin. She was even beginning to feel as if she was genuinely a part of Hogwarts New Zealand and not just a blow in from another school. It was for all these reasons that her heart broke on reading the letter from home. Her father and mother had had another of their massive rows but this time her mother had gone too far. In her Veela form and not being in control of her temper, she had seriously hurt Isabella's father who now lay unconscious and badly injured in St. Mungos. Her grandmother wanted her to return home, as the ministry had arrested her mother for grievous bodily harm and a hundred other violations of various laws.
With a saddened heart and with as little fuss as possible, Bella told no one of the shame her mother had brought on her family but arranging everything with the principal and Professor Davis Bella went home in the dead of night, leaving only a note wishing her friend Nina goodluck with the tournament and her friends good luck with the year ahead. Trouble at home was all she cited. With one last look she took in the beauty that was Hogwarts New Zealand before being transported by portkey back to Scotland.

How did I miss this? :(
Now Yvan won't be able to have another 'interesting' encounter with Isabella, to apologise for the, erm, other event. :p
It was great RPing with you, and your character is indeed a very original and intriguing one. Hope all goes well with you the new baby, and RL in general. Pop on Spam when you can though. :) Would be nice to exchange a few random words whenever, however occasional that might be. ^_^

Bella!
You left?
I thought you might do eventually but more closer to the babies due date.
Guess holding down the fort with one kid and another on the way is really difficult.
I will try to email you though at the moment I'm so all over the place regarding emailing etc that it could be the other side of Christmas before I do.

Please take care.
Sakura loved her best friend to bits - should really have signed in as Saks to say goodbye to you I guess, as Andy never rp'd with you.
Anyhow, you take care.

Love and best wishes for every day from now till whenever.

Linda

Isabella.... I'm so sad to see you go,

Although I never really got to RP with you I read your RP in our tryouts and in the TriWizard stands. I found your character extremely unique and would have loved to RP with her more, but thanks for the wonderful reads...

Good-luck with the new baby and be sure to come in and say hi once in a while if you find time :D

Deb :D (Hilary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back