Good to be here

Avalon Traemore

Wand
13 3/4 Ebony Wand with basilisk fang core
Hello everyone, my characters name is Avalon but my own is Anne.
Pleased to make your acquaintence I'm sure.
Would love to start my bio but don't know if I'll be accepted just yet as a professor so will wait until then.
I'm really looking forward to rping here with you all and hopefully making friends.

Hello there, Anne. :)
I'm Nick (I wasn't very creative with my character's first name ;) ). Welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
Sorry about any delay with your application, I will likely get around to looking at/discussing the applications tonight with the other Admin.
Quick question, though: If your character couldn't be the co-charms professor or whatever, would she mind being hired for History of Magic instead? :-? I figured I should ask.

Anyhow, welcome once more! We're more than pleased to see new faces here and hopefully in time you'll be quite involved around here and 'new' won't be a just definition for you. ;)
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at anytime or post a topic in our FAQ forum where any number of members can try to help you out. ;)

P.s: I'm a bit of an emoticon addict, if you hadn't noticed the abundant use of them. :">

Hi Nick and thank you for the warm welcome. There wasn't any delay with application really, I only posted it yesterday. I guess I'm just extremely eager to get started on building up my character and writing up any lessons that are needed.
Don't think she'd mind being hired as any professor once she got hired, actually HoM professor mightened be such a bad thing really.
Erhmm, did notice the excessive use of emo's but thought it decidedly cute, :D .

p.s. Nick is awesome :rofl: I read the banner comp yesterday. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back